• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no pct?

1. #21 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    After 8wks of testosterone cypionate 500mg, I waited two weeks and have now been two weeks on pct with clomid and nolvadex. I didn't noticed anything different or unusual the whole time. Is-it always important to do atleast one month of PCT on just a short testosterone cycle when everything seems to be good?
    Have you done a blood work?
  2. #22 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Have you done a blood work?
    No I haven't, is it necessary?
  3. #23 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    After 8wks of testosterone cypionate 500mg, I waited two weeks and have now been two weeks on pct with clomid and nolvadex. I didn't noticed anything different or unusual the whole time. Is-it always important to do atleast one month of PCT on just a short testosterone cycle when everything seems to be good?
    ABSOLUTELY. My first 2 cycles didn't include any PCT and I lost most of my muscle everytime. Just because I didn't really know what PCT was. It's stupid not to do PCT imo.
  4. #24 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    YES, it's very important that you run PCT after every cycle, the duration and dosage doesn't matter you must run it anyway.
  5. #25 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it necessary to run PCT? No it's not! Is it a really good idea to run PCT? YES it is!
  6. #26 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you prefer to lose all of your gains plus have a useless dick and feel like a shit for a long period of time then don't do a PCT.
  7. #27 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    YES, it's very important that you run PCT after every cycle, the duration and dosage doesn't matter you must run it anyway.
    All right guys, sounds good. I will wait to start my next cycle once I finish the PCT. Thanks for your advice I appreciate that.
  8. #28 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    All right guys, sounds good. I will wait to start my next cycle once I finish the PCT. Thanks for your advice I appreciate that.
    Whaat? You must take atleast few months off before you start again. It is pointless to stop using and then go thru PCT and after that hop straight back on.
  9. #29 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Whaat? You must take atleast few months off before you start again. It is pointless to stop using and then go thru PCT and after that hop straight back on.
    Oh shit. I was thinking that if I keep my cycles short like 8-12weeks then I can do PCT and start again?
    What would be the best way to do it?
  10. #30 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh shit. I was thinking that if I keep my cycles short like 8-12weeks then I can do PCT and start again?
    Many people choose to run short esters because you can run shorter cycles as it will take a shorter time for the compounds to build up in your system. I do something like that.
  11. #31 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, I think you should do more research before cycling. It's hard to answer some questions if you don't know alot of things. You can look up what PCT is about, what it means, what you should use. You must know what and when to use. Best of luck, do some good study, you will know more because you'll understand how the PCT works.
  12. #32 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Hi, I think you should do more research before cycling. It's hard to answer some questions if you don't know alot of things. You can look up what PCT is about, what it means, what you should use. You must know what and when to use. Best of luck, do some good study, you will know more because you'll understand how the PCT works.
    thanks. I actually do need to research a whole lot more. It is all I do when I am not at the workplace or the gym. I get on this pc and study, read, research. On this and other forums. I am decided to learn just as much as I can.
  13. #33 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There's so many opinions on pretty much everything, so it requires lots of filtering and actually digging, finding out where that information is coming from and how it happened. I don't think everything I read or hear is true, so one small detail on some thing takes hours and days to actually understand.
  14. #34 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I use Liquidex @ 0.25mg/EOD, and I just finished second week of PCT, nolvadex, clomid. After drinking hard the last weekend, i have felt really bad and very emotional, for 3 days now. I am wondering that drinking for a few days, coupled with being on PCT could be creating this strange feeling?
  15. #35 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should take it easy on the drinking and partying to prevent that strange feeling. when I have a hangover I feel anxious/nervous/depressed about nothing at all and you really don't want to have that happening during PCT when you might actually be feeling emotional from PCT drugs.
  16. #36 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks Idealer, from what I understand period of time off cycle should be atleast time on+pct, i'm excited to start getting results once again!

It is funny that since i have come-off, I still get kind comments about my gains from three not related people recently, but I didn't get them while I was on testosterone. Perhaps they are just being nice, or my much better diet and adding creatin supplement has helped, even while I'm off cycle. Thanks again folks!
  17. #37 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is great feeling when others notice how you're progressing. You could do anything you want in terms of when to go back no but I am letting you know that it does no-good for you to come-off for two weeks and start using steroids again.
  18. #38 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Can you tell me what would you advise?

When should I go back on?
    How long should I run my next testosterone/deca cycle? (last one was test only)
  19. #39 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Can you tell me what would you advise?

When should I go back on?
    How long should I run my next testosterone/deca cycle? (last one was test only)
    Usually 12-16wks. Deca is really long-lasting in your body and takes some time to start/stop working so deca cycles tend to be a little longer than testosterone only.
  20. #40 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I appreciate the information. Big thanks guys.