• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    So yes or no?
    Yes. Ostarine doesn't aromatize but there's been cases of slight gyno problems, even dry compounds such as halodrol can give you flare ups even though they don't aromatize. The body senses the extra androgens and tries to go back to homeostasis, this can results in estrogen elevation.
  2. #22 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Yes. Ostarine doesn't aromatize but there's been cases of slight gyno problems, even dry compounds such as halodrol can give you flare ups even though they don't aromatize. The body senses the extra androgens and tries to go back to homeostasis, this can results in estrogen elevation.
    I dont understand how if it doesnt aromatize it can cause gyno. Thank you for your time and answer. So it is a good idea start ostarine with some anti aromatase?
  3. #23 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I dont understand how if it doesnt aromatize it can cause gyno. Thank you for your time and answer. So it is a good idea start ostarine with some anti aromatase?
    Just use the AI when needed. If you start seeing estrogen related sides Aromasin 12.5mg eod or e3d helps alot.
  4. #24 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been wondering why I don't hear of more people using clomid during a sarm cycle, it would sure beat suppression.
  5. #25 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    I've been wondering why I don't hear of more people using clomid during a sarm cycle, it would sure beat suppression.
    I ask this lot of time but it seems their standard protocol is to take that as a PCT and not during a cycle.
  6. #26 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    I was fully suppressed using ostarine and I was doing 50 mg clomid daily. You'll feel just fine, but I promise you'll have suppression.
  7. #27 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It always makes me laugh that people will devote thousands of hours and dollars to research and buy their compounds, but then want to cut corners with PCT*. Don't think of PCT as being "separate" from any cycle any more - it's as integral to the whole process as the cycle itself. Plus, it's for your own good. Remember that.

*Disclaimer: I was the exact same when I was younger, so I had to learn the hard way...