• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ostarine log

1. #21 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Before you decide to start using AAS, I suggest you finish your ostarine cycle, finish PCT and see how much you have gained from it and how much you kept after stopping. There are people that lose their gains even after Ostarine cycle because of the poor diet and some lose their motivation after they stop using performance enhancing drugs. If you are able to get good gains and keep them on Ostarine then you can start looking for something more stronger.
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I won't even plan anything else till I finish the PCT of this cycle.

Log update:

I am up +5kg in weight since starting this. I feel pretty good, my mood is great but there is one thing that I'm a bit worried about... Does Ostarine affect libido? I've been pretty busy for that last days and didn't really have time to spend with my girlfriend but it feels like my libido is lower than usually. Usually, it's very good, I definitely can't complain. There is no problem getting it up, but it's not like I feel any desire for sex.
  2. #22 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't heard that anyone have libido issues while using Ostarine. Are you sure that it's not from something else? Or as you say that you have been busy lately, are you under a lot of stress as well? I didn't know that it's possible to have low libido from a stressful life/job until I experienced it for myself.
  3. #23 30th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beastieboy View Post
    I haven't heard that anyone have libido issues while using Ostarine. Are you sure that it's not from something else? Or as you say that you have been busy lately, are you under a lot of stress as well? I didn't know that it's possible to have low libido from a stressful life/job until I experienced it for myself.
    Yes, I'm 100% sure that it's from Ostarine because I'm not using anything else. It's not like my libido is nonexistent, but a bit lower than before.

It's not common side effect with Ostarine but after I tried to find something more about it on the internet, I could find a few reports. I think I'll be fine.
  4. #24 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'll be following your log.

It's always interesting to see what kind of results people get on their first SARM cycle.
  5. #25 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    This is the third week since I started using Ostarine and I am +4kg. Lost some of the weight during a weekend because my mate had a birthday and we were drinking... Haven't noticed any suppression effects. My balls are the same size as well.

I can lift a bit more on every workout, gaining a nice amount of strength.

Haven't noticed improved skin effects that other people report.
  6. #26 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am up 5kg since I started using Ostarine which is great. I don't think that all the weight is because I am using Ostarine because I am eating much more lately. I am consuming about 4000kcalories instead of 3200kcal as I said in the first post.

My muscles feel tighter and stronger and also I am noticing nice improvements in my joints, they feel a lot healthier since I started!
  7. #27 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using Ostarine for almost a month already and even though my training hasn't been regular during the last week I am still up 5kg's.

I went to the gym today and did a whole body workout because I haven't been training for like 4 days. My strength hasn't changed but I noticed that my body feels tighter and stronger. My injuries are also feeling better. I can now do shoulder presses and bench presses without feeling any pain at all but before I was struggling to lift even 50% of my work weight because of the pain in shoulders.

I have 3 more weeks worth of Ostarine, I will use it all and then do some kind of mini PCT.
    Last edited by Joey27; 13th June 2017 at 10:40 AM.
  8. #28 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am still +5kg (80kg) since starting this cycle but it seems like I have dropped a small amount of body fat since the last time I posted. Probably because I've done much more cardio recently. Honestly, I don't really want to weight much more than 80kg maybe 5 more kg's and then I will work only on getting leaner.
    I will run Ostarine for 2 more weeks and do a mini PCT after it with DAA and testosterone booster. I will not use PCT drugs like Nolvadex because I have read a lot that they are not needed for Ostarine, but to make me feel safer, I have ordered Nolvadex and Clomid. I will use them after my future cycles anyway if they won't be necessary after this cycle.
  9. #29 27th July 2017 
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Registered here just to say topic author that your Ostarine is NOT ostarine. Ostarine DOESN'T give so much mass. it's VERY weak for mass. I think you got cheap anabolics. And that's the problem. People reporting side effects and effects NOT for Ostarine but for fake crap.
    Ostarine have 0 effects as steroid. That's why it called NON steroidal SARM. Ostarine impact 2 genes who is very important in signaling of muscle growth. binding to AR is NOT main way of how Ostarine works. Documented in pubmed, i have full doc.
    MANY people LOSE weight while on Ostarine, not gain. 1.5kg of mucle in week? HAHAHAHAH i was laughing when i was reading this You gained WATER. Body have no ability to make so much muscle so fast. Especially from such weak sarm.

DO blood work and you will see your E2 will be SUPER high and this will show you that you got steroids, not Ostarine. You dont need PTC when using Ostarine. Those people who use PTC they use it because they also use gazillion other stuff. If you using only Ostarine -you DONT need PTC. Balls the same size as was pre Ostarine? Should be the same. If the same-no need for PTC. Is small-you got fake crap.
    Last edited by Tommix; 27th July 2017 at 10:49 PM.
  10. #30 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Really interested in getting more log feedback from the OP....