• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    I also take huperzine a with it. Its supposed make the MK a bit more effective.
    I'll have to research that one... not sure I can fit anything else in the budget with the rest of my "vitamins".
  2. #22 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'll have to research that one... not sure I can fit anything else in the budget with the rest of my "vitamins".
    The stuff isn't too expensive and last way longer than the mk.
  3. #23 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Whats up bros.. quick question, does the lethargy on MK-677 subside after awhile, I work 12 hour days on a overhead crane and can't really risk getting too tired at work, was going to get some fatburner for some stimulating effect, I also cut the dose from 20 mgs to ten which made it bareable.
  4. #24 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Whats up bros.. quick question, does the lethargy on MK-677 subside after awhile, I work 12 hour days on a overhead crane and can't really risk getting too tired at work, was going to get some fatburner for some stimulating effect, I also cut the dose from 20 mgs to ten which made it bareable.
    I take mine before bed and I'm good next day.
  5. #25 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I take mine before bed and I'm good next day.
    Yeah I have been dosing at night but I only get like 7 hours of sleep, maybe I need more.
  6. #26 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I have been dosing at night but I only get like 7 hours of sleep, maybe I need more.
    Try taking it sooner. I take about 2 hours before bed then sleep about 7 hours and sleep like a champ.
  7. #27 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Try taking it sooner. I take about 2 hours before bed then sleep about 7 hours and sleep like a champ.
    Yes, that might be where I'm going wrong. I just did it like 30 min or sometimes right before bed.
  8. #28 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd take it about an hour before bed and get about 7 hours sleep. Even on 7 hours I woke up feeling like I slept 12. Maybe try 2 hours before and try to snag an extra hour.
  9. #29 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    I'd take it about an hour before bed and get about 7 hours sleep. Even on 7 hours I woke up feeling like I slept 12. Maybe try 2 hours before and try to snag an extra hour.
    I actually like taking mine in the morning. Seems the best way to take it on an empty stomach. A caffeine pill does the trick for me.
  10. #30 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Be careful with a fat burner like ECA cause the crash can sometimes be worse and a redose might keep you up longer before the mk good sleep kicks in.
  11. #31 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I had the lethargy bad for weeks, then boom it disapearred... Would say maybe 14 days and it subsided, could then go to sleep on 6 hours sleep and awake feeling like slept a full nights sleep - that was on 10mg before bed nightly.
  12. #32 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Having experimented with it I did not like the results. The hunger was absolutely awful and persists for 36 hours. I also tend to be irritable when I'm hungry so being constantly hungry made me not so fun to be around.
    Yeah, the hunger in this one is quite intense and from what I know, it takes a few months before this subsides. It's kind of difficult dealing with extreme hunger each day for several months.
  13. #33 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    How long can MK-677 be run at 1 time?
  14. #34 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    How long can MK-677 be run at 1 time?
    It can be run a lot longer as it's not suppressive and no pct needed. It is a growth hormone secretagoue.
  15. #35 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    It can be run a lot longer as it's not suppressive and no pct needed. It is a growth hormone secretagoue.
    My plan is to run it for 16 weeks. Is it ok?
  16. #36 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    My plan is to run it for 16 weeks. Is it ok?
    I have heard of people running it 6-8 months.
  17. #37 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    What does 677 actually do lol? It's a bit of a tough one in terms of application.
  18. #38 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    What does 677 actually do lol? It's a bit of a tough one in terms of application.
    Increases growth hormone production. Using it during PCT is huge alongside the usual Nolvadex and/or clomiphene. It's great between cycles to keep growing, stay lean, and improve recovery time. It essentially just increases your bodies output of growth hormone. GH is more subtle than testosterone products but it does a ton of great things over time.
  19. #39 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
  20. #40 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Increases growth hormone production. Using it during PCT is huge alongside the usual Nolvadex and/or clomiphene. It's great between cycles to keep growing, stay lean, and improve recovery time. It essentially just increases your bodies output of growth hormone. GH is more subtle than testosterone products but it does a ton of great things over time.
    Off cycle or during a cruise MK677 is a LIFE SAVER. I've kept my size and gotten even bigger, fuller etc when normally I deflate on a cruise dose of test. Add in some yk11 here and there and you wont ever want/need to get on other drugs ever again.