• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Bpc 157, ghrp 2, CJC without DAC, and tb-500 is my injury healing recipe.
    Many people really depend on TB-500 for healing purposes. I must add it to my list of peptides to be recommended to new users or to my interested family members, friends, colleagues and acquaintances.
  2. #22 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am still 25 years old (going 26 this June), but I have already started using peps this year. So, technically, I started using peps at the age of 25 1/2 years old. I might have started earlier than 30, but still, I can't recommend it to you. Why? You are still in your early 20s. It seems like you have just gotten out of being a teen. Just wait until your mid or late 30s and you can already do the pep shots.
  3. #23 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    peptides at the age of 21? Dear, you are clearly going to ruin your natural gh output. That means that you won't get a lot from using it anyway aside from shedding too much money. Think twice.
  4. #24 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how sure are you that you've reached your maximum natural development? Because most of the natural bodybuilders I know have been lifting for way longer and "despite" of this, they continue to make gains. Of course, the gains come harder after some point, but this doesn't mean that your body won't develop anymore without any exogenous help.
    Good point. To think he is just 21, I doubt that he has really reached the maximum of his natural development. If I were him, I would definitely give up the idea of using peptides for now.
  5. #25 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Mate, you better wait until you are 30. I was 27 years old when I first got interested with peptides. However, due to the recommendations of other users, I decided to wait until I turn 30. I just turned 30 years old two days ago and I am very happy to tell you that my peptides are already on their way. I did not regret waiting for three years. After all, I am sure that I will get the best out of it as I have followed the recommended starting age of using peptides.