• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hgh vs peps

1. #41 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH and peps are often compared to one another. I have heard a lot of great things about these two as well. This is why I am a lot interested in knowing these two products more. I am planning to use them very soon.
  2. #42 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    Honestly, I'd always advise people to begin with peptides. You might be someone who is sensitive to their action and you get really good results with them. In that case, you'll be spending less money and getting the same effect. If you don't respond well, then you haven't lost anything and you can then move onto real GH. YMMV.
    I think you are right. Peptides is a great starting point. Then, if you want to explore more, go on with HGH. Both are great in their own ways. They do have their own strengths as a product.
  3. #43 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    peptides are good to test and use before touching HGH, that's my opinion.
    Is HGH really that strong? Anyway, I also agree with you. But actually, I started with HGH and now planning to move to peps due to money matters. However, I am not really so sure as I am so happy with the result of HGH
  4. #44 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by platelets View Post
    Both are great products. I can't say anything bad about them. The only difference is that HGH is much more expensive. Well, its price is reasonable knowing that it delivers result two to three times faster than peptides.
    I agree! Even when it is more expensive than peptides, it is still worth the cash. Just imagine getting the same result you can get from peptides in 1 year wiothin just 3-5 months. It is definitely the best of all the best out there.
  5. #45 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    The truth is that peptides and HGH aim to give you the same result - weight loss, muscle building and anti-aging effects. However, HGH is better due to the fact that one can see results earlier.
  6. #46 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Since many people say that HGH and peptides just offer the same result and only differs in the speed of result delivery, for me, peptides is the best. it is cost-efficient and effective at the same time.
  7. #47 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Both have their own pros and cons. I would not bother comparing them as I love both. It is all up to your preference on which one to use. Good luck in using any of the two.
  8. #48 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    Honestly, I'd always advise people to begin with peptides. You might be someone who is sensitive to their action and you get really good results with them. In that case, you'll be spending less money and getting the same effect. If you don't respond well, then you haven't lost anything and you can then move onto real GH. YMMV.
    Oh. I should have read this comment back then. Anyway, I started using HGH even without using peptides first. I guess I am lucky enough that my body reacted in the best possible way. I am loving HGH now and I am so excited for the result.
  9. #49 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides might be great, but I tell you, HGH is so much greater! Well, the price explains it all. it won't be that expensive if it offers just the same results that the peptides can offer.
  10. #50 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was an HGH user before and I was pleased by its result. Now, I think I would be giving peptides a chance to prove its effectiveness. However, I am not on a hurry. I still want to refresh my mind about what peptides can offer and that is why I am here in this forum.
  11. #51 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If only I was already using peptides or hgh now, I can surely give a rational answer based on my personal experience. I envy you guys that you can enjoy it and its benefits as early as now.
  12. #52 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    HGH is a peptide as well. But hgh is the real deal.
    HGH is not the real deal. I tried running it for 3 months, but it did not give me the results I am expecting. Its results are nothing compared to the results broguht by peptides. I am going back to peptides after going natural for 6 months.
  13. #53 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is great. It can be expensive, but it is worth the price considering that it gives great benefits. Some people claim that it can cause gyno, but I actually doubt it.