• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    This. It's definitely a behavioral disorder.
    HGH isn't linked in any way to depression. Taken with testosterone, it will make you feel invincible, you will feel that you can handle any problem, no matter how hard may be. On the other hand, once you stop taking them and all those sweet gains will start decreasing, that's when depression might occur.

The only link between HGH and depression I can find is when you take a look at your wallet and see how empty it is because your UI were too expensive.
    I have been using HGH for more or less seven years now. So far, I haven't been diagnosed with a depression. Yes, sometimes, I am encountered with problems, but I have never been depressed.
  2. #42 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH does not cause mental illness at all. I think your friend has another problem. probably, she is so emotionally stressed. Maybe, she is using other than HGH and peptides. Check her out and you'll definitely identify what caused her mental illness.
  3. #43 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Am I really reading it right? HGH is being linked to mental illness? Lol. This is going hardcore. I think some people just really link HGH to anything just to discourage users from using it.
  4. #44 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    No, I have never heard such a case. HGH is is different from anabolic steroids and the side effects are not that serious.
    Thankfully! Someone who has pointed out that HGH and anabolic steroids are two different things. While anabolic steroids might have serious side effects, HGH does not have. Of course, HGH causing mental illness is just a made-up story.
  5. #45 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jollychic View Post
    Thankfully! Someone who has pointed out that HGH and anabolic steroids are two different things. While anabolic steroids might have serious side effects, HGH does not have. Of course, HGH causing mental illness is just a made-up story.
    True. I was never even interested in anabolic steorids due to the horror stories I have heard about it. HGH Is so far the best (at least for me). I will never ever think of changing to anything (especially not to anabolic steroid).
  6. #46 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH causing mental illness? LOL! It is definitely the funniest assumption after HGH causing death. Seriously, people need to do some research more. HGH is not dangerous as long as you follow the right dosage recommended for your height, weight and other factors to look for.
  7. #47 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Lol. I would have gone crazy back then if this was true. I used HGH for 3 years and so far, I was able to maintain my sanity. This claim is a little too funny for me not to laugh at it.
  8. #48 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH does not make anyone crazy. I have been using it for two years already and my mental health is still perfectly alright. I doubt that I will be insane in the future. Lol.