• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Glad to hear that you started on such a high dose with no sides. All I can say is from my own experience with good old HGH, I started my HGH cycle about a year ago, started @ 2iu/ED for a month, then jumped to 6iu/ED, got serious carpel tunnel syndrome in my left-hand and felt very exhausted all of the time. So I moved back down to 4iu/ed for 2 months then my CTS disappeared and then increased it back to 6iu/ED with out side effects.

So I'm quite qualified to comment on this.
    So you are stating you have not tried the EOD method from what you said?
    I understand every person is different and react in a different way, there is no doubt about that but I'm just curious how you could tell somebody how they will react. At 4IU per day I was having much worse side effects than 10IU every other day, maybe I'm special.
  2. #22 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    I understand every person is different and react in a different way, there is no doubt about that but I'm just curious how you could tell somebody how they will react. At 4IU per day I was having much worse side effects than 10IU every other day, maybe I'm special.
    An example is @ 4iu I could not take my wedding ring off. my fingers were so bloated, and I've almost no bloat at my current dose as well as my hands are not going numb.

I agree with stuplz on starting low before AAS. My HGH came a little late so I got it in the 1st week of my AAS cycle, that's why I decided to start out at the dose I did.
  3. #23 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have tried EOD and it reduces side effects. I have experienced this by myself, but mostly by my gf who runs HGH. She began with 1iu/ED and received the side effects you get from HGH, then she tried 2iu EOD which is better for her body, she haven't looked back since.

The reason why I use this technique.

1. Cost-effective
    2. Less side effects and much safer, gives your system a time to rest.
  4. #24 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    very interesting thread.. I will think about starting EOD
  5. #25 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes great information.. Thank you guys for this
  6. #26 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    For what you're considering doing, that will be the smartest path to take. Now if you were running a short, high dose cycle, I would say something different.
    in all honesty, if I were you I would run 2iu right untill your steroid cycle, then start blasting high dose of hgh. I would even think about cycling the HGH doses. Like four weeks high dosage, then four weeks at 2iu.

Ah that is just how I wanted to run it.

Because I'm starting in about 6 weeks I will run it 2iu/ED. That first kit will last me 50 days. Then start to blast @ the 10iu/EOD for 5 months. Wondering to see how this goes and what gains I will get.
  7. #27 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Ah that is just how I wanted to run it.

Because I'm starting in about 6 weeks I will run it 2iu/ED. That first kit will last me 50 days. Then start to blast @ the 10iu/EOD for 5 months. Wondering to see how this goes and what gains I will get.
    10iu every other day sounds fantastic. Wish you all the best with you cycle
  8. #28 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I started the EOD method 2 weeks ago after alot of research. I can't tell if it is working any better but I am satisfied with the results so far. yes each person is unique so their reactions will vary. I think 10ius is a little too much to start with, but if EOD injections work with less sides GREAT.
  9. #29 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am just curious if 10iu injections work so well for you from the start then why bother beginning with a lower dosage?
  10. #30 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would try both methods and then decide, I haven't tried the lower dose before steroid cycle because of my GH shipping time.. I'll try it next time. Anyway good info in here, seems like we can learn alot from this.
  11. #31 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The technique of short cycling can be used no matter what level you are, but it is an ideal instrument for the higher level bodybuilder but the method can be used at any level. the main idea of short cycles is to use high amounts of steroids and other substances to shock your entire body into growth, the human body grows in short bursts similar to when we were babies, teens.
  12. #32 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    top-level bodybuilders are using this method with awesome results. its been known for years. also the dose will be determined by your own cycle history and not what top level bodybuilders use, you can build similar amount of new muscle mass in 4 weeks as you could possibly in 20 weeks, also recovery/maintenance is much easier. sorry for going offtopic
  13. #33 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    top-level bodybuilders are using this method with awesome results. its been known for years. also the dose will be determined by your own cycle history and not what top level bodybuilders use, you can build similar amount of new muscle mass in 4 weeks as you could possibly in 20 weeks, also recovery/maintenance is much easier. sorry for going offtopic
    That's is realy difficult to believe, 4 weeks versus 20 weeks. So if you were going to run a 4-6 week cycle and then take 4 to 6 weeks off and after that go back on once again? I am little confused. Additionally, what kind of doses are you writing about 3 grams of testosterone/week?
  14. #34 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    That's is realy difficult to believe, 4 weeks versus 20 weeks. So if you were going to run a 4-6 week cycle and then take 4 to 6 weeks off and after that go back on once again? I am little confused. Additionally, what kind of doses are you writing about 3 grams of testosterone/week?
    definitely you can, I have done it and many other have, if your body is clean from substances it'll grow really fast in a short time period, if you look at babies they grow fast for only a week at time, it is not possible to keep growing. the body gets used to the substances but it can grow new muscle tissues in a short period
  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

sunnys (24th August 2015)

16. #35 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I like your explanation Steven. I will keep researching and try it out sooner or later.
  17. #36 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also done many 20 week cycles and I have changed substances to free up testosterone yet still your system simply gets flooded, I'll say it again the doses are based on your own cycle background and not how much other bodybuilders are using, it would depend what level you are at to find out the dosage.
  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

19. #37 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The things that I have read regarding the ED versus EOD is about side effects. Has anybody that has used it either way detected any better benefits from EOD. I take my HGH 5on 2off and don't have any issues with side effects. Would running EOD enhance the gains that I get from the HGH or just lessen the side effects? I'm doing 2iu's ED now, will it make any difference if I switch to 4iu EOD?
    Last edited by BeatJeff; 24th August 2015 at 03:57 PM.
  20. #38 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    The things that I have read regarding the ED versus EOD is about side effects. Has anybody that has used it either way detected any better benefits from EOD. I take my HGH 5on 2off and don't have any issues with side effects. Would running EOD enhance the gains that I get from the HGH or just lessen the side effects? I'm doing 2iu's ED now, will it make any difference if I switch to 4iu EOD?
    At that dosage mate, it won't make any difference. Just stick to your 5on2off method.

We are talking here about high dosage EOD, not HRT dosages.
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

22. #39 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    it is not really about sides, it's more to let your pituitary gland work as normally as possible while using high dosage of GH. The idea behind it is to try simulate growth of teens.

The majority of the guys that are talking in this thread have far different goals than you.
  23. #40 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a question. if someone has never used HGH, can he immediately start using 7iu/EOD for six months. or does he have to start it by-doing a 30 days 2iu ED/first?