• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think human growth hormone can help you with your acne. Though it has anti-aging properties, I have not seen any improvement with regard to my acne condition. As of now, I am trying something. I am already on my 5th day of applying apple cider on my face. I have to give a little more time before I can share you the results. Hopefully, within two or three weeks, I can already see some improvements.
  2. #22 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I've heard, HGH can actually cause acne and breakouts to occur. I'm not sure if it could have the opposite effect if that's the case.
  3. #23 14th September 2015 
    Thanks

acne

Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    I do not know if it is true but a friend of mine told me that HGH helps remove pimples. I had an outbreak 2 months ago and I am having issues with some "re-growing" and some leaving scars. I have heard of copper peptide, too, but I am not sure if I would be irritated to it. Have you guys tried HGH for acne? I really need help.

It could work by altering the chemistry in your body. I would check with a doctor or a dermatologist in your area about your problem and whether or not HGH would be beneficial in your particular case. I am guessing there are other alternative that would be just as good or better when treating your acne, however, checking with a medical professional would be the best thing to do.
  4. #24 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know that growth hormone can help you improve your skin. I think hgh can't cause you acne breakout. Though I am not quite sure about this one. If it is really the hgh that is causing your friend's acne breakout, then I suggest a change of hgh brand he/she is using. He/she can also shift from hgh to peptides.
  5. #25 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How is your acne now? Are you already treating it? Did you stop the use of hgh? I am really curious of what others effect does the hgh bring. I asked my friends who are also using hgh and unlike you, they did not suffer from acne. It is really making me confused now whether your acne is due to the use of hgh or not.
  6. #26 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I just learned that hgh can improve your skin, but it shouldn't be used as a main treatment for your acne. Hgh can make you look younger and will improve the quality of your skin. Unfortunately, it won't be enough to treat serious cases of acne.
  7. #27 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    From what I've heard, HGH can actually cause acne and breakouts to occur. I'm not sure if it could have the opposite effect if that's the case.
    Is it possible that the acne breakout was caused by something else and not the hgh? As far as I've known, Hgh can improve the condition of the skin. I didn't suffer from any acne breakout while using gh, and neither did the people I know also using the hormone.
  8. #28 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    Is it possible that the acne breakout was caused by something else and not the hgh? As far as I've known, Hgh can improve the condition of the skin. I didn't suffer from any acne breakout while using gh, and neither did the people I know also using the hormone.
    Yeah, there are so many factors that can affect the breakout of pimples. Even the food you just ate can cause pimples to appear. Although I don't think it was the hgh that caused it. From my experience, gh improved my skin.
  9. #29 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It could have been a response of the body to hgh. This is my own opinion, though.
  10. #30 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I must agree with your friend. I am an HGH user and I had a severe acne problem before. I still have some pimples now, but no more acne. I must say that my face is relatively clearer now compared to when I was not yet using HGH.
  11. #31 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I dont have any acne problem, but I must say that using HGH made my skin look better - not whiter, but more blooming and more glowing. It really improved my skin a lot.
  12. #32 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, for my case, I did not notice any improvement on my skin. I have a few pimples (not too many) and they just remained the same - they did not get better nor worse.
  13. #33 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is great for acne. Even peptides is also great! This is why these products are loved by many people. They do not just bring weight loss and muscle improvement. They also improve your skin's condition.
  14. #34 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I also agree with people who say that HGH can improve your acne problem. I know a lot of people who testified with this. Even my own best friend is a living proof to this claim.
  15. #35 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really a great anti-aging product. No wonder why it helps you in your acne problem. It also helps you in other skin problems, such as pimple and dark circles. This is why a lot of people love it so much.
  16. #36 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, many people have already said their word. I guess their words and claims are already enough to prove how great HGH is. I will never ever regret getting addicted to it. I'll definitely get back to using it once I am already done with pregnancy, giving birth and breastfeeding.
  17. #37 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not really notice that HGH or even peptides is helping me with this. Well, probably, it is because I do not have acne. I do get pimples sometimes, but it is on rare occasions only.
  18. #38 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is true! HGH is an effective anti-aging. it does not just help people burn fat and shed pounds. It also helps us get rid of the skin imperfections - helping us look younger.
  19. #39 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Many users claim that HGH and even peptides can actually help in solving your acne problem. I was not surprised when I first read those claims. Why? It is because both HGH and peptides have anti-aging properties. It just makes sense.
  20. #40 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I am not eyeing HGH as it is quite more expensive than peptides. I have been thrifty all my life. Spending for peptides is already too much for me, but it is better than spending for HGH. Anyway, if I will get anti-aging benefits aside from weight loss effect, then it will definitely be worth my money.