• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #41 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you can't figure out how to grow without juice you aren't going to be able to get optimal results with juice. Why waste time and money if you don't know what you are doing in the first place?
  2. #42 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    If you can't figure out how to grow without juice you aren't going to be able to get optimal results with juice. Why waste time and money if you don't know what you are doing in the first place?
    Mostly mess up with your health!
  3. #43 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    A boy who wishes to compete shall ask in first place a mentor, if he has the potential and the genetics to do something special. Unless he wants just to live the experience. But those doses, are not funny... it is a criminal to try steroids while your puberty is still on. Epiphyseal plates will close and final height will not be achieved. Also hormonal enviroment is to the peak. Someone can try anabolics after the age of 21.
  4. #44 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think its more about thinking about where you want to go with this. If you want to compete, you've got time, if you want to show off at the beach, save us all the hassle. Sometimes really is a good idea to dissuade some people from using AAS or using too soon. If someone is passionate about becoming a BBer however, then there's little point in waiting. I mean Lee Priest, Shawn Ray, and these days cody montgomery and justin compton, I mean, you're not going to tell me those guys even waited til 18/19. But I take it if you are that passionate, you should take the time to learn to do it properly too.
  5. #45 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    A boy at his age should be in college instead, not injecting steroids in his ass. But unfortunately, not everybody becomes a student. Steroids are addictive because they are effective.
  6. #46 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    To those who say I need to train and diet properly, LOL. I have many mentors that help me, besides my dosages being high and the whole concept of my age, theres nothing wrong with my cycle and how it is mapped out.
  7. #47 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The point is - how long will you live and what kind of health quality will you reach...?
  8. #48 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    A boy at his age should be in college instead, not injecting steroids in his ass. But unfortunately, not everybody becomes a student. Steroids are addictive because they are effective.
    I am in college, and working.
  9. #49 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I am in college, and working.
    And have the time to prepare for the nationals as well? When do you study and sleep?
  10. #50 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    College 3 times per week 4 hour classes, work 2-3 days per week, 2 of those day overlap each other leaving it with a schedule of monday, 4 hour day, tuesday 14 hour day, wednesday, 14 hour day, then the rest of the week off entirely.
  11. #51 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    College 3 times per week 4 hour classes, work 2-3 days per week, 2 of those day overlap each other leaving it with a schedule of monday, 4 hour day, tuesday 14 hour day, wednesday, 14 hour day, then the rest of the week off entirely.
    Well it seems you are the wonder boy then. Good luck and take it easy
  12. #52 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Woah! Slow down! HCG is not recommendable until you are 30 years or above. Just go the natural route for now and you won't regret.