• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I think this is the chart you girls are talking about. Thanks to Steven. I saw it on the other thread about pt 141.

You are very welcome, ladies. Hope this helps you with your pursuit of combinations. Save it and check out the market. Stay healthy and beautiful!
    No worries! Happy to help
  2. #22 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Does this diet really works? And for what reason you use HCG?
  3. #23 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have heard that HCG helps with keeping your testicles from atrophy while on steroid cycle, but how would it help with losing weight? Can someone explain? Thanks
  4. #24 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I have heard that HCG helps with keeping your testicles from atrophy while on steroid cycle, but how would it help with losing weight? Can someone explain? Thanks
    I don't know anything about steroid cycles.

The HCG diet is a very specific diet protocol. The foods allowed are very strict and the total calorie allowance is around 500 per day. The diet works in rounds. For 23-43 days of a round, you take hcg injections and follow the diet. The promotional materials say that you can lose 1-2 pounds per day. For me, if I averaged it over a week, I lost 1.5 pounds per day BUT some days it was 0.2 loss and other days it was 3 pounds. It was dramatic. Despite the low calories and low carbs and very minimal fat, the diet provides close to enough protein. Remember that HCG is the hormone produced naturally by women during pregnancy. The HCG does a few things. First, it reduces appetite significantly. Think about women in the early part of pregnancy when even the smell of food makes their tummy upset. Second, it triggers fat burning specifically and seems to protect muscle mass. Third, the fat stores it seems to mobilize are a specific type that is usually more difficult to get rid of. Men and women can do the protocol and men typically have more dramatic results than women. People who have more body fat typically lose closer to the 2 pound per day mark. People who have less to lose don't lose it as fast.
  5. #25 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleni View Post
    I don't know anything about steroid cycles.

The HCG diet is a very specific diet protocol. The foods allowed are very strict and the total calorie allowance is around 500 per day. The diet works in rounds. For 23-43 days of a round, you take hcg injections and follow the diet. The promotional materials say that you can lose 1-2 pounds per day. For me, if I averaged it over a week, I lost 1.5 pounds per day BUT some days it was 0.2 loss and other days it was 3 pounds. It was dramatic. Despite the low calories and low carbs and very minimal fat, the diet provides close to enough protein. Remember that HCG is the hormone produced naturally by women during pregnancy. The HCG does a few things. First, it reduces appetite significantly. Think about women in the early part of pregnancy when even the smell of food makes their tummy upset. Second, it triggers fat burning specifically and seems to protect muscle mass. Third, the fat stores it seems to mobilize are a specific type that is usually more difficult to get rid of. Men and women can do the protocol and men typically have more dramatic results than women. People who have more body fat typically lose closer to the 2 pound per day mark. People who have less to lose don't lose it as fast.
    It does non of these things... It doesn't reduce appetite, you body just adjusts to starvation and goes into ketosis. There's no evidence that hcg can help with fat burning. Just google there's so much info that it's all scam
    Last edited by Unnamed; 13th August 2015 at 08:54 AM.
  6. #26 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It does non of these things... It doesn't reduce appetite, you body just adjusts to starvation and goes into ketosis. There's no evidence that hcg can help with fat burning. Just google there's so much info that it's all scam
    If it were a scam, then better prove why it works for some. I mean, anyone could always discredit one drug from another. I think it depends on what you have read and what their researchers' bases are. For me, if it works, then it works. I do not need to badmouth about things I just googled. Not everything on google are correct.

Just a thought.
  7. #27 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    If it were a scam, then better prove why it works for some. I mean, anyone could always discredit one drug from another. I think it depends on what you have read and what their researchers' bases are. For me, if it works, then it works. I do not need to badmouth about things I just googled. Not everything on google are correct.

Just a thought.
    You can eat 500 calories and inject water in your body.. Results will be the same.. Why use HCG????
  8. #28 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can eat 500 calories and inject water in your body.. Results will be the same.. Why use HCG????
    Then don't. No one is convincing you. One post, you are curious about peptides. On one, you hate HCG. What gives?

If you think that injecting water in your body and getting 500 calories a day would help you, then do so. Other people are choosing HCG because they were convinced to use it. Why hate it?
  9. #29 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    Then don't. No one is convincing you. One post, you are curious about peptides. On one, you hate HCG. What gives?

If you think that injecting water in your body and getting 500 calories a day would help you, then do so. Other people are choosing HCG because they were convinced to use it. Why hate it?
    Why waste 100$ a month on just a placebo? Why not spend it on something that really works. I'm not hating I'm trying to open your eyes.
    Last edited by Unnamed; 14th August 2015 at 07:12 AM.
  10. #30 14th August 2015 
    Thanks

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/786001 Please everyone read this study.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/595585
    Last edited by Unnamed; 14th August 2015 at 07:18 AM.
  11. #31 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    And you quoted a government link. How sure are you that this is not a part of a huge media booboo that actually discredits everything? How sure are you that the government does not actually do researches about it themselves just to be able to profit more from it than the pharmaceutical companies.

The US government is notorious for conspiracies and all that jazz.
  12. #32 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This forum is designed for those who believe in it. If you think your attempt to open our eyes would be successful, think again. If we burn $100 for the shots, it's our problem. If you do not believe in it, you do not need to convince us to believe you. We have spent a lot of money and years and we experience results. We just do not Google around and tell everyone that what we know is gospel truth. If you want in-depth research on this, go to the lab. Then convince us, okay?
  13. #33 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    This forum is designed for those who believe in it. If you think your attempt to open our eyes would be successful, think again. If we burn $100 for the shots, it's our problem. If you do not believe in it, you do not need to convince us to believe you. We have spent a lot of money and years and we experience results. We just do not Google around and tell everyone that what we know is gospel truth. If you want in-depth research on this, go to the lab. Then convince us, okay?
    I understand that you have spent a lot of money and don't want to admit that you got scammed. And no, this forum is about peptides and their uses that are effective. HCG as a weight loss product simply isn't. I provided you with real science but all you do is talk about your beliefs.
    http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/12/3/230.full.pdf one more study
    http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/29/9/940.long
    http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=349858
    http://archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=586309
    Last edited by Unnamed; 14th August 2015 at 07:53 AM.
  14. #34 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have found only one study that claims hcg actually helps with weight loss. But clinical work was done by Harold W. Harper who has an active practice using HCG in weight reduction.
    http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/26/2/211.long
  15. #35 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    To each his own. You may put whatever link you want to put there. If people believe in it, let them be. I do not think it is your responsibility to tell people what they want to think of it. Let them decide on their own. Scammed or not, it is their choice. You don't like HCG but peptides are okay with you, then that's your opinion.

Thanks for the links, though..
  16. #36 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it just me or it is really getting hot in here?

Well, you are right, mystified_gem. To each his own. If they wanna believe in it, that's okay, Unnamed. It's their lives and their decisions. I think they are grownups already and they have the ability to think on their own. What we do here is we build a community to help improve our physique. If some choose this path, then so be it.

Chill.
  17. #37 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Going BACK to the topic, I still say that you do not need to worry about your friend's choices in life. If she wants to follow the diet, it is okay. It is good to know that you are also considering the strict diet plan. I hope you can keep up with it. Good luck to you girls!
  18. #38 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    To each his own. You may put whatever link you want to put there. If people believe in it, let them be. I do not think it is your responsibility to tell people what they want to think of it. Let them decide on their own. Scammed or not, it is their choice. You don't like HCG but peptides are okay with you, then that's your opinion.

Thanks for the links, though..
    HCG is very good when it's used for right reasons like infertility.. I just don't see a point injecting something into your body for just a placebo
  19. #39 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG is very good when it's used for right reasons like infertility.. I just don't see a point injecting something into your body for just a placebo
    I agree. It looks like HCG diet was made for one reason - to sell you their HCG products..
  20. #40 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I think they should choose another product then, right? So HCG for weight loss is really a fraud? I mean is there a link you can share with us, Idealer? I am curious about it because I am thinking of using HCG with other peptides. I have read reviews and heard friends talk about it, other than the fertility effect.