• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gyno problem

1. #21 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It takes a while for the lumps to disappear, depending on how long you had it and how hard it got will determine how long till they disappear. If you think they're becoming smaller and not becoming worse, stay on this cycle and give it some extra time. If you think they're getting worse, increase the Arimidex to 0.5mg a day and do this for 7 days and see what will happen. Blood work is your best choice definitely.
  2. #22 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    It takes a while for the lumps to disappear, depending on how long you had it and how hard it got will determine how long till they disappear. If you think they're becoming smaller and not becoming worse, stay on this cycle and give it some extra time. If you think they're getting worse, increase the Arimidex to 0.5mg a day and do this for 7 days and see what will happen. Blood work is your best choice definitely.
    I possibly could have had them for quite a while with out knowing or doing any thing about it. Yeah I should get blood work done I understand.
  3. #23 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    I possibly could have had them for quite a while with out knowing or doing any thing about it. Yeah I should get blood work done I understand.
    Any plans to do this? The problem with your bw would be this: Taking Nolvadex your e2 reading will probably be screwed and you will probably not get a precise picture to where you'r at. I would say do what you must do for the comp coming up, stop nolvadex and arimidex, let things "normalise", and get some bw.
    Last edited by Steven; 17th September 2015 at 12:19 PM.
  4. #24 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Any plans to do this? The problem with your bw would be this: Taking Nolvadex your e2 reading will probably be screwed and you will probably not get a precise picture to where you'r at. I would say do what you must do for the comp coming up, stop nolvadex and arimidex, let things "normalise", and get some bw.
    I was considering some thing similar, blood work will not be accurate at the moment, so I could aswell do the Nolvadex and Arimidex to try to get rid of the lumps, do the comp, come-off, wait a few weeks and then let's see what's happening, thanks for approving my ideas.
  5. #25 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I also think that the drugs you are taking has something to do with the lump, I still do not want to recommend experimenting. It is true that the probability that the lump will be gone once you stopped or lower your dose is high. However, I guess it is a much safer move to check it with your doctor.
  6. #26 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was considering some thing similar, blood work will not be accurate at the moment, so I could aswell do the Nolvadex and Arimidex to try to get rid of the lumps, do the comp, come-off, wait a few weeks and then let's see what's happening, thanks for approving my ideas.
    It might be a good idea to check anyway? Lumps can be pretty serious if they're mis-diagnosed at all. It seems like that's not the case here though. What you're doing seems to be working for you. Time will tell, I suppose.
  7. #27 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    News about my gyno: I think it's slowly reducing in size.
  8. #28 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Like I said, I have been on Nolvadex and Arimidex for a few months and mine are still slowly getting smaller. This isn't an over night thing once they had anytime to harden and gain some thickness. As you become leaner, the gyno can look more serious and the lumps might actually be smaller but look larger. All that you can do is stay on those medications and hope for the best, you shouldn't worry about it too much, allow the medication to do it's work, stress is only going to increase your problems.
  9. #29 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Like I said, I have been on Nolvadex and Arimidex for a few months and mine are still slowly getting smaller. This isn't an over night thing once they had anytime to harden and gain some thickness. As you become leaner, the gyno can look more serious and the lumps might actually be smaller but look larger. All that you can do is stay on those medications and hope for the best, you shouldn't worry about it too much, allow the medication to do it's work, stress is only going to increase your problems.
    Oh OK, so I may even need to buy a lot more nolvadex and arimidex ? Should i stick to pharmacy grade or is generic good ? And do I continue to use these drugs after the lumps have gone?
  10. #30 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh OK, so I may even need to buy a lot more nolvadex and arimidex ? Should i stick to pharmacy grade or is generic good ? And do I continue to use these drugs after the lumps have gone?
    If you can get pharm grade, that's the best, don't have to guess if it's legit or dosed correctly. After lumps dissapear you'll need it while you're on cycle and for PCT. I'm on a TRT dose of testosterone so I've decreased my nolvadex to 20mg/day and arimidex to 0.25mg every other day, looks like it's working good for me now. I'll adjust as required once I return to a blast.
  11. #31 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've permanent tissue from previous years when I didn't have any idea what I was doing so it'll probably never completely disappear with out surgery, but I'm going to take the Arimidex and Nolvadex for a long period of time and see if it at some point breaks up the lump. I've heard a few studies have-been done with a year period, so I'll just stay on these medications and see what the happens.
  12. #32 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, so the lumps have reduced in size, but i'm not really sure if they have disappeared, and I have had them so long that I don't remember what they must be like.
  13. #33 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I will continue to take nolvadex 40mg every day and Arimidex 1mg every day, and see what happens. Will update about my results.
  14. #34 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I will continue to take nolvadex 40mg every day and Arimidex 1mg every day, and see what happens. Will update about my results.
    Yeah mate keep using those medications, it needs more time for them to disappear completely.