• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #61 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I really hope I won't suffer from this side effect. My man boobs are already relatively larger than the usual due to my fat. If these were to grow more, I would really look like a man with woman's boobs and that is no fun at all.
  2. #62 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    If peptides can make women's breasts grow as well, then a lot of women would be very happy. You know, we love our breasts to be full. It makes us sexier.
  3. #63 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I just hope it won't make my man boobs bigger. I do not want to look like a man with woman's boobs. Mine are already big enough for a man, I do not want it to get worse.
  4. #64 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was about to say that it is a normal side effect and that you can always get rid of it by toning it. However, when I read that it is almost or actually the same size as woman's breast, I decided not to comment IT IS NORMAL. Lol. Also, I do not think it is not from using HGH. For goodness' sake, no other man/user claimed having breasts the same size as women. Your boobs can actually grow a little, but not too much, with HGH and peps.
  5. #65 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dream.believe.survive View Post
    I was about to say that it is a normal side effect and that you can always get rid of it by toning it. However, when I read that it is almost or actually the same size as woman's breast, I decided not to comment IT IS NORMAL. Lol. Also, I do not think it is not from using HGH. For goodness' sake, no other man/user claimed having breasts the same size as women. Your boobs can actually grow a little, but not too much, with HGH and peps.
    It is a relief to know that it is impossible for a man to grow a pair of boobs that has the same size of women's boobs. I do not have problem with growing my boobs a bit as I can always do workout routine especially for toning the chest.
  6. #66 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    If peptides can make women's breasts grow as well, then a lot of women would be very happy. You know, we love our breasts to be full. It makes us sexier.
    Good for you, but not for us. This is a serious side effect for men out there. Anyway, just like what loverBoy stated, I will just depend on chest workout routines to tone it out.
  7. #67 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not really have a problem like this. Well, yes, my man breasts grow a little bigger than the usual, but it is not anything like a woman's pair of boobs. it is just right for you to have a nice man chest (if you choose to tone it though lol)
  8. #68 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I know that this is a common side effect. However, from what I know and what other people claim, they only grew their man breasts a little. Therefore, theirs did not really became very big (like of a woman's.) On the other hand, I am so thankful that I did not have to deal with this side effect.
  9. #69 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Even with Follistatin, this is a common side effect to men. Thankfully, this kind of problem does not bother women. Anyway, I suggest men should take lower dose of peptides or hgh to minimize this effect.