• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #41 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Growin man breasts is among the most common side effects of using human growth hormone. Probably, you are taking a relatively high dose of hgh. What is your daily dose of hgh intake? If it is above 6 IU a day, I suggest you try to lower it and see if it solves your problem of growing man breasts. Good luck!
  2. #42 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I keep coming back to this thread. Lol. Just recently, I discovered that my male friends have also encountered this problem. Right now, they are on the process of finding a solution to this as they do not like it at all. Once you find a solution, I hope you can share it to us. I will also share it once we find a solution for this side effect.
  3. #43 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Just how big is big? Like a grown-up woman's? I think you better have it checked with the doctor, man. I don't think it has something to do with HGH. I know it is possible to make the boobies a bit big but I am imagining women's breasts with the way you describe it.
    I can't imagine a man growing boobs as big as the women's. I think he means that it is big for a man knowing that man does not really grow their breasts. Anyway, if it is really as big as a woman's, then I agree that he needs to see a doctor. However, I think that is not the case.
  4. #44 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have already said in this mammoth thread, growing man breasts is a common side effects of taking HGH and some men are more susceptible to it than others. While it's nothing to worry about medically, it's obviously not going to do your self esteem any good so the choice to continue or not is down to you.
  5. #45 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If it's extremely undesirable, and you're sure it has to do with taking HGH, then stop taking it. Personally, I'd stop if I got manbreasts from taking HGH.
  6. #46 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    I have started using HGH and surprisingly got huge breasts (sorry if this is offensive to you, women. I am really worried). I fear that I may not be able to tone my muscles on that area because they seem to look like a woman's pair. I take 4IU a day. What should I do?
    There is no way you won't be able to tone it. If you research the perfect workout routine for man's chest, then you will be able to make use of that growing man boobs. You can turn it into great muscles and you can use it (the toned breast/chest) to be a lot sexier.
  7. #47 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't remember people ever getting man breasts because of HGH; as others have said, I'd recommend seeing a doctor about it.
  8. #48 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grier View Post
    If it's extremely undesirable, and you're sure it has to do with taking HGH, then stop taking it. Personally, I'd stop if I got manbreasts from taking HGH.
    Well, if it gets worse, then I'd stop as well. I don't want to have a bulky body with a big boobs. Lol. I don't want to look like a woman who went to the gym to bulk up. Haha. Fortunately, I am not experiencing this kind of side effect. I'd definitely freak out if that happens. Lol
  9. #49 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    I don't remember people ever getting man breasts because of HGH; as others have said, I'd recommend seeing a doctor about it.
    HGH can actually grow your breasts. if you're a woman, then you're lucky enough. On the other hand, if you're a man, you'll definitely find it ridiculous to grow your boobs. Lol. I think you don't have to go to the doctor as you can easily reverse the side effect by reducing your dose or stopping your consumption.
  10. #50 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Thank you for checking up on me, guys. I really appreciate it.

I still have the boobies but I feel better now, thanks to you. My friend told me that it might have been because of my genes. A lot of guys in the family got man boobs that is why I am not exempted.

I am still working out, focusing on the chest area and I think it is doing some miracle. It would take time but I know it is going to be okay.

Again, thank you!
    Great attitude, man! You'll surely succeed in toning your chest area. I am sure of that - considering how eager and determine you are. Don't worry. You're not the only one who is experiencing this kind of problem. There are a lot of guys out there. What's important is that you're willing to do everything to get rid of it.
  11. #51 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    According to two of my friends, they also noticed some man boobs growing on them after using hgh and peptides. At first, they did not realy like it but they came to accept it when their man breasts came out to be very toned after some workout.
  12. #52 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I know many men who hate man boobs so much. Lol. If only your man boobs will be added to flat-chested woman's boobs, then everyone of us will be very happy. Lol. That is just a joke.
  13. #53 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is the thing that I hate the most about using peptides and hgh. Mine also grew. Thanfully, they are now both toned. Therefore, it looks manly boobs now and not just any regular man boobs - which many men hate.
  14. #54 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is among the side effects I never ever want to experience in the future. Lol. So far, not every man using hgh gets man boobs. I really do wonder why some get this.
  15. #55 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think growing man boobs is really a side effect of peptides. I am just fortunate that I am not one of those guys who suffer from this side effect. That would definitely be annoying if i grow mine.
  16. #56 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I really feel lucky that I am a woman and I do not have to deal with this side effect. However, I am still unfortunate that I have to deal with water retention. I can actually handle it good, but sometimes, I feel like I really want to get rid of it.
  17. #57 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, I know this is funny. However, I must say that I also experience this. I feel like my man boobs is growin. However, I think those who say that it makes them look like a gay are overacting. Yes, your man boobs grow a little bit bigger, but it is not that visible or noticeable at all. Also, you can choose to tone it if you want to.
  18. #58 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Growin man breasts is among the most annoying possible side effect of peptides. For women, they might not take it as a side effect, but for men? IT IS A SERIOUS THING. I just hope I won't grow man breasts when I start using my ipam + GRF blend.
  19. #59 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Just how big is big? Like a grown-up woman's? I think you better have it checked with the doctor, man. I don't think it has something to do with HGH. I know it is possible to make the boobies a bit big but I am imagining women's breasts with the way you describe it.
    Lol. I know peptides can trigger the growth of man boobs, but I do not believe it can make man's boobs as big as woman's boobs. If the effect is like that, then there is definitely something off in the peptides you are using.
  20. #60 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jogging_master View Post
    Growin man breasts is among the most annoying possible side effect of peptides. For women, they might not take it as a side effect, but for men? IT IS A SERIOUS THING. I just hope I won't grow man breasts when I start using my ipam + GRF blend.
    Don't worry. Not everyone experiences this. I am an HGH and peptides user and I have never grown my man boobs. Lol. I think the secret here is proper dosing and proper cycle.