• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Good thing you clarified it, bodybuilder. I was really thinking of those sensitive boobies that women have. I hope you could exercise them all out.

Before considering surgery, continue your regular habit. I do not think your breasts would really grow more than its maximum. But if it happens, then yes professional help is what you need.
  2. #22 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I hope you are okay now, bodybuilder!

My brother had the same issue before but his man boobs got saggy and all that's why he worried too much. He underwent surgery to have them removed. He stopped peptides for a while but I have heard he went back to using it again. He is in a good shape right now. I think it is more of a psychological thing because we are used to women having big boobs rather than men but if you just tone it down, I think there is nothing to worry about.
  3. #23 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    OP what's your bodyfat%? Maybe that's just excess fat that you can burn down?
  4. #24 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Yeah that could be the problem. I tend to store more fat on my lower chest as well. If my bodyfat is more then 15% it looks a little weird.
  5. #25 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    A little more than 15 percent. And like Steven, it looks really weird. It feels like you've got six-pack abs but you are a woman with a beard. That weird. My friend is preparing a workout for my chest so that we can focus on it and see what happens. I am still on HGH and AAS.
  6. #26 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe that you can burn the fats down, bodybuilder. You can focus on the problem area. Good thing you made it clear that your boobs were not really like what I imagine them to be because I am really going to demand a picture! lol! Do not be disheartened, your exercise bud is going to help you with the chest exercises. Best of luck, buddy!
  7. #27 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ya, I don't think gyno is related to HGH use. If it is, I suppose you could always just grab an aromitase inhibitor to control estrogen levels. But I don't think that's what's going on here. I'd probably talk to a doctor if I were you.
  8. #28 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I would stop taking it and see if it cures the problem. That is unless you want to have them! I just think this is one of the side effects that shouldn't happen unless your body is particularily sensitive to prolactin.
  9. #29 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    How are you so far, bodybuilder? Any updates? I know it is too early to ask but what did you do with the gyno problem? I hope everything is okay now. Just continue the work out and the exercise sans the shots if it still worries you much. Best of luck to you, OP!
  10. #30 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for checking up on me, guys. I really appreciate it.

I still have the boobies but I feel better now, thanks to you. My friend told me that it might have been because of my genes. A lot of guys in the family got man boobs that is why I am not exempted.

I am still working out, focusing on the chest area and I think it is doing some miracle. It would take time but I know it is going to be okay.

Again, thank you!
  11. #31 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You are very welcome, op! I hope we encouraged you a lot.

It is good to hear that you are still working out. If your avatar is as good as how you look like, then you would not have any issues at all. You would achieve a firmer chest in no time. Best of luck to you!
  12. #32 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You have gynecomastia. My husband is a bodybuilder, and this happened to him too. Unfortunately, he didn't pay attention to my comments and when he realized I was right it was too late. He needed surgery to get rid of his man breasts. The doctor told us that in most cases it's temporary, you can take some pills. But if you keep taking what caused it then you'll be as my husband. Stop using HGH and do something about it soon!
  13. #33 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for your concern, pau21, but I am doing better now. I am considering surgery as the last resort on my list. I have had my friend device a chest workout for me and so far so good. It would take a while, I know, but I feel better now. I can say I am no longer worried about the breasts at all.
  14. #34 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    So how is it now, op? Do you still feel like your boobs are any bigger? I can recommend a good surgeon in case you would like to undergo surgery for the gyno. He is a good one. But it is good to hear that you are feeling better now. Do not be depressed, everything has a solution. Just update us all.
  15. #35 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It could be as a result of your family but I would take no chances and stop taking the HGH immediately because you don't know what exactly caused it. Try consulting a doctor.
  16. #36 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Man boobs are like my worst fear, many of my friends have gone through this. I guess gynecomastia happens when you kiind of overdose man, you should just stop the HGH and take Gynexin.If this does not work I think you will have to have surgery. Also I was wondering why the HGH provoked this in you, I thought that it mainly happened with anabolics that aromatize such as dianabol for example. I'm on HGH ad dianabol right now, but I'm taking Nolvadex too just to prevent it.
  17. #37 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Man boobs are like my worst fear, many of my friends have gone through this. I guess gynecomastia happens when you kiind of overdose man, you should just stop the HGH and take Gynexin.If this does not work I think you will have to have surgery. Also I was wondering why the HGH provoked this in you, I thought that it mainly happened with anabolics that aromatize such as dianabol for example. I'm on HGH ad dianabol right now, but I'm taking Nolvadex too just to prevent it.
    You would also have to make sure that the gyno does not run in the family. Most of the time it is genetic that is why surgery is an option. I have read somewhere that it may cause or trigger gyno.

I am just curious: is Gynexin effective? How much do you take? Thank you in advance!
  18. #38 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Good to hear that you are okay now, OP. I just hope that you really get rid of those big dangling man boobs so that you would feel 100 percent better. I know the feeling because I had the same issue but I just worked it out and stopped myself from being depressed. I hope you update us more often to know your progress.
  19. #39 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How are you so far? Do you think your new workout helps you? If you want, I can coach you. Just pm me your details so that we can arrange something. I have a few friends in some areas that you might be in and I think I could contact them for you. Just hit me back, okay?
  20. #40 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, so far, so good, I guess. I am way better now compared to before. The workout is really tough, but I think I am getting something from it.

I will send you a message if I am not satisfied with the workout. I am giving it a month or two. Thank you for your offer!