• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gnrh

1. #21 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    How does it work ? Is it a LH/FSH mimicking drug ? I have primary hypogondadism I cant recover, do you think it will recover me ?
  2. #22 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    How does it work ? Is it a LH/FSH mimicking drug ? I have primary hypogondadism I cant recover, do you think it will recover me ?
    I think the first step is take a lot of HCG almost HCG monotherapy, get your FSH to show.
  3. #23 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    My testosterone level is 1.3 nmol/l FSH 16 U/L LH 10 U/L my gonadatophins are highly elevated, would triptorelin work? I have been like this for a year now, my testosterone level will not rise despite elevated LH / FSH, I have seen many endocrinologists they all say HCG would be useless, I am destined for a life on TRT.
  4. #24 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    My testosterone level is 1.3 nmol/l FSH 16 U/L LH 10 U/L my gonadatophins are highly elevated, would triptorelin work? I have been like this for a year now, my testosterone level will not rise despite elevated LH / FSH, I have seen many endocrinologists they all say HCG would be useless, I am destined for a life on TRT.
    I have to say that in my limited knowledge, I do not see HCG or Triptorelin helping you.. How long were you on?
  5. #25 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I used steroids for about 15 years on and off no big heavy cycles and lots of time off between. I was diagnosed primary hypogonadism five years ago was put on TRT, been on for four years. Last year I came off TRT took a whole year off completely to see if my levels would recover but no joy.
  6. #26 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I have to say that in my limited knowledge, I do not see HCG or Triptorelin helping you.. How long were you on?
    I have seen numerous endocrinologists they come to the same conclusion my testicles dont work they dont produce testosterone, no amount of HCG will work.

My doctor took me off TRT due to high hematocrit issues. Came off TRT to diagnose the cause , coming of TRT and my hematocrit levels dropped it was TRT caused secondary polcythemia. While I was off stayed off for a year to see if I could naturally recover but it did not happen hence the blood test results that I posted..
    Last edited by johny bravo; 6th October 2015 at 09:01 AM.
  7. #27 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    I used steroids for about 15 years on and off no big heavy cycles and lots of time off between. I was diagnosed primary hypogonadism five years ago was put on TRT, been on for four years. Last year I came off TRT took a whole year off completely to see if my levels would recover but no joy.
    After 19 years of test you might have to give it more time. But I think in this case Triptorelin might be able to help you.
  8. #28 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    After 19 years of test you might have to give it more time. But I think in this case Triptorelin might be able to help you.
    I can't go against what my doctors say. If I self treat they will find out and refuse to treat me any further.
  9. #29 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I have never had success in 4 attempts. This was a single case report that has never been repeated.
    There's been more than that one case study, there are quite a few success stories of it on the forums (All anecdotal but still). I just haven't seen many pub med articles on it. Maybe the pharm inducstry is scared to bring this drug to light? Who knows. It's only 30$, and I know a visit to an endo w/ insurance still leaves you out 50-150$. And unless you start megadosing this drug I dont really see a danger. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it could cause any lasting harm from occasional use at the recommended dosage?
  10. #30 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    There's been more than that one case study, there are quite a few success stories of it on the forums (All anecdotal but still). I just haven't seen many pub med articles on it. Maybe the pharm inducstry is scared to bring this drug to light? Who knows. It's only 30$, and I know a visit to an endo w/ insurance still leaves you out 50-150$. And unless you start megadosing this drug I dont really see a danger. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it could cause any lasting harm from occasional use at the recommended dosage?
    Unfortunately, you will most likely end up getting fake stuff, which would sort of invalidate your test. It would surprise me if there's any real triptorelin in the RC websites today, though I could be wrong. Same with the myostatin inhibitors, home research is expensive and pretty much void, since you won't find real folistatin around
  11. #31 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have heard that it can burn out your pituitary gland. If you decide to take it do it one month after taking serm.
  12. #32 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I have heard that it can burn out your pituitary gland. If you decide to take it do it one month after taking serm.
    I've heard that only occurs with either multiple doses or too much triptorelin at once? 150mcg+?
  13. #33 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Unfortunately, you will most likely end up getting fake stuff, which would sort of invalidate your test. It would surprise me if there's any real triptorelin in the RC websites today, though I could be wrong. Same with the myostatin inhibitors, home research is expensive and pretty much void, since you won't find real folistatin around
    It would appear the cost to manufacture from what I'm reading is relatively cheap. It's a relatively easier synthesis. Vs the myostatin inhibitors which are 110% fake. Which upsets me because "reliable" websites are selling fake myo inhibitors. Myo inhibitors need nano tech to be "delivered" but when those come out....I'll be the first man to run it. I wont blindly run "folli" and just not worry about whats in it tho lol
  14. #34 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Warning, triptorelin is usually sold in 2mg. The idea is to use the least amount. 4mg doses are used to chemically castrate someone.
  15. #35 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Warning, triptorelin is usually sold in 2mg. The idea is to use the least amount. 4mg doses are used to chemically castrate someone.
    Where have you seen triptorelin at 2mg doses? I wouldn't be surprised if that dose caused castration...? I've only seen 100mcg doses. That's almost irresponsible for companies to sell at that dosage! They say go no more than 100mcg 1-2 times. A month apart! 2mg would be damn near a lifetime supply lol.
  16. #36 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh my gosh there is a site offering a 2mg vial! What the hell, that's terrifying!! It appears to be the only one doing that, but man thats dangerous.
  17. #37 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    All my sources are 2mg.
  18. #38 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Would it be of any use in primary hypogonadism ?
  19. #39 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Oh my gosh there is a site offering a 2mg vial! What the hell, that's terrifying!! It appears to be the only one doing that, but man thats dangerous.
    I've only seen it in 100mcg vials...regardless, math would be the answer to the dosing question...
  20. #40 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    Would it be of any use in primary hypogonadism ?
    Gpower... that would depend on the cause and type (hypergonadotropic vs hypogonadotropic)... but still not "drug of choice"...