• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Always good to hear about first hand experience and actual data from bloods. You could be totally right and CJC DAC may be totally safe as well, but I personally prefer to stick to a more "easily controllable" pulsatile frequency with mod grf... CJC DAC generates a lot more pulses than the body is used to given its long half life measured in days, and that may cause some problems in certain people, but like you say there's no evidence I know of to write it off. I jus prefer no DAC to stay on the safe side, but it's just personal choice.
    I can understand that but there is actually research to support the idea that Pulsatile secretion of GH is unaltered during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295 DAC you just have to understand cjc1295 is the clinical name there is no reason to say DAC as it is implied with the name cjc1295. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17018654
  2. #22 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have used both and don't get me wrong they both work to some extent I just have higher igf-1 levels with CJC-1295 vs mod grf and it works better for me. I just wish the myth's would die when it comes to the whole GH bleed theory if it were going to happen there would be at least a few case studies by now given the number of people using these peptides.
  3. #23 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone's input I really appreciate it. Dosing on mgf and igf-1 in your opinions please?
  4. #24 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Thanks for everyone's input I really appreciate it. Dosing on mgf and igf-1 in your opinions please?
    Is it peg mgf or just mgf? And is the IGF, IGF-1 lr3 or des or just igf-1?
  5. #25 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Is it peg mgf or just mgf? And is the IGF, IGF-1 lr3 or des or just igf-1?
    Igf-1 lr3 and mgf.
  6. #26 1st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    Igf-1 lr3 and mgf.
    Try 100 mcg bilaterally daily after each work out in the muscles worked for IGF-1lr3. For MGF 200mcg bilaterally in the muscles worked only on work out days is the dosing. I have seen guys dose on none work out days and honestly there is a not a clear answer to this the research seems to indicate with no damage MGF will not do much of anything but with IGF-1 there seems to be a synergy of in and of itself so... with no clear answer I just stayed on 7 days a week.