• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My GHRP-6 log

1. #21 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    But how can I store them when they are pre-loaded? I will be driving a car for half day and the other half there will be no fridge that I can use. It's May now, and the temperature is pretty high in here, I've been reading that peptides need to be stored in the fridge or the degradation process will start.
    There are a few options on how to store them while traveling. You can buy a mini fridge, you could use the insulin cooler case (the best option in my opinion) or you could store them in one of those cooler boxes for food/beverages. Insulin cooler case is pretty cheap (around 10$ in eBay) and it doesn't take much space, which is essential when traveling.
  2. #22 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    At the moment I'm storing my unmixed peptides in the freezer and mixed in the fridge. I will probably get one of those insulin cooler cases, thanks for advice bro.
  3. #23 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 4

Today was my leg workout and I can say that I was definitely squatting more than before, I haven't noticed any muscle gains but honestly, I can see that I'm a bit leaner while eating more. I don't mind the hunger effect if it allows me to eat more while getting lean.

I am quite tired during the day, that's the side effect that I don't really like... Is there anything I can do to not feel tired? Today I slept for 9 hours during the night and took another 2-hour nap in the afternoon.

I am considering changing my protocol a little bit, right now I'm injecting GHRP-6 the first thing in the morning, the second injection is after the workout and the last one is before bed. I might change it a little bit and take my first shot before nap, 2nd post workout, and the last one post workout. But I'm thinking if I'm not gonna inject it in the morning then possibly I won't feel tired and won't have to take a nap? Either way, I'm thinking of moving my morning injection to later of the day, because it doesn't feel good when you wake up in the morning and feel tired like a dog.

Also, it is the best to take GHRP-6 when natural pulses are occurring, right? I don't really see a point in morning injection due to the fact that natural pulses don't happen in the morning??

I would love to hear some opinions regarding this.
  4. #24 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    When do you nap? in midday?

I didn't like morning injection as well because it made me pretty tired in the morning, I was training in the middle of the day and did my injection right after a workout and then took a one hour nap. I wasn't able to nap after workout every time because of my work but I always did it if I had a time for it. Nap after a workout is really beneficial for recovery and muscle growth in my opinion.
    Also, I have noticed that if I inject it and go to sleep right after it really helped me to combat the increased appetite.
  5. #25 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    When do you nap? in midday?

I didn't like morning injection as well because it made me pretty tired in the morning, I was training in the middle of the day and did my injection right after a workout and then took a one hour nap. I wasn't able to nap after workout every time because of my work but I always did it if I had a time for it. Nap after a workout is really beneficial for recovery and muscle growth in my opinion.
    Also, I have noticed that if I inject it and go to sleep right after it really helped me to combat the increased appetite.
    Yes, I usually take a nap in midday, before workout.. then I wake up, eat my lunch and head to the gym.
    Well, I don't have a problem with hunger, I actually love to eat a lot and if I can stay lean while doing that then it's awesome. But I always wait about 30 minutes after injection before eating anything as food will blunt the growth hormone pulse.

As much as I understand the most important is the evening dose.

Your way of using it post-workout before the nap seems quite good, the only issue with it is that I always eat a huge meal after training.

I will probably just keep using it this way, I will have a holiday soon, that's when I will try a different protocol.

How did you like your ghrp cycle? How long did you use it and did you slowly decrease the dose before stopping or did you simply stop using it?
  6. #26 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I really love how detailed your log is, buddy! Keep it up and good luck with your GHRP-6 cycle.
  7. #27 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you doing fasted cardio after morning peptide injection? It's really beneficial to do fasted cardio if you are looking for peptide leaning out effects. When you inject peptides, they stimulate the pituitary gland to release the pulse of growth hormone and your body releases fatty acids. If they are not burned then your body stores them in fat tissue again. But with a fasted cardio you could really boost the fat burning effects of peptides.
  8. #28 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Are you doing fasted cardio after morning peptide injection? It's really beneficial to do fasted cardio if you are looking for peptide leaning out effects. When you inject peptides, they stimulate the pituitary gland to release the pulse of growth hormone and your body releases fatty acids. If they are not burned then your body stores them in fat tissue again. But with a fasted cardio you could really boost the fat burning effects of peptides.
    As much as I would love to do fasted cardio after peptide injection I simply can't because of my work schedule.

Regarding my peptide cycle:

I have gained a bit of strength but my weight is pretty much the same. What I've noticed I can take much shorter rests between sets and because of that my workout seems better.

I am also noticing it's leaning out effects - I see a few more veins and the pumps I get during a workout are ridiculous.

I slept 8 hours last night but felt like I could sleep a lot more. Felt pretty exhausted in the morning but a workout I took a nap and feel full of energy now.
  9. #29 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you already added CJC1295 no DAC to your GHRP-6 or still using it solo? If you haven't then add it, dude, the GHRP-6 solo is only good if you are looking for appetite increase. It's pretty weak for increasing growth hormone levels. But when you add the CJC, the effect you get is more than double..
    Some say that

GHRP-6=1
    CJC1295=1
    but

1+1=4
  10. #30 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't started using CJC1295 yet, but I will probably order some soon because everyone says it is so good when used together with ghrp.

Nothing really has changed, but it feels like I can do more exercises at the gym every time I go. Strength is also going up. I also love the pumped up feeling all the time. I met a mate who I haven't seen for months yesterday and he said that I'm definitely bigger. In fact, I am definitely bigger than a few months ago, but I also feel bigger than I felt last week when I started using GHRP-6.

I will increase my pre-bed dose up to 150mcg for that deeper sleep and increased recovery during sleep. And if I handle it well then increase it to 200mcg.
  11. #31 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you experienced a decrease in appetite you get after injecting GHRP-6? Is it any smaller compared to when you first started? I'm asking because it happened to me - after a few weeks of use I wasn't getting that insane hunger anymore.
  12. #32 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Have you experienced a decrease in appetite you get after injecting GHRP-6? Is it any smaller compared to when you first started? I'm asking because it happened to me - after a few weeks of use I wasn't getting that insane hunger anymore.
    Yep, I'm still constantly getting hungry after injections. Sometimes I even wake up during the night to eat because I injected GHRP-6 and went straight to bed. I am using GHRP-6 for only 9 days so it's entirely possible that with time my appetite will lessen.

I have noticed that with every day I'm able to eat more, I'm not really starving but after I finish my plate my stomach still feels empty so I eat more to get that feeling of satiety.
    I will definitely use GHRP-6 every time I bulk from now on, it's a great peptide for bulking.

Anyway, I love this peptide and am very excited to try other peptides in the future.
    I am still getting an insane pump during the workouts and feel pretty pumped during the day even on the days when I don't train.

I forgot to tell you - I purchased some GHRP-6 from a different source and it came with ice packs, I thought that it needs to be kept cool only after reconstitution?

I will probably try that other brand tomorrow because I just run out of GHRP-6 vial, let's see how they compare
    Last edited by Spartian; 23rd May 2017 at 10:27 AM.
  13. #33 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I forgot to tell you - I purchased some GHRP-6 from a different source and it came with ice packs, I thought that it needs to be kept cool only after reconstitution?

I will probably try that other brand tomorrow because I just run out of GHRP-6 vial, let's see how they compare
    There are some companies that provide great service and ship peptides packed in ice but in reality, it's not necessary if you don't live in a very sunny and hot area.
  14. #34 25th May 2017 
    Thanks
    One more thing I've noticed is that my mood is definitely better since I started peptides, and I don't think that it's placebo or coincidence.

I have a pretty stressful job and I was always pretty moody after a work, sometimes my girl friend won't even touch me or talk to me after I come back after work because I can start screaming for nothing. But now I'm not really worrying about work and don't feel stressed at all. I know that one of GHRP effects is improved mood but I didn't believe that I will feel a difference so soon.

If anyone has noticed an improved mood on peptides then give me some info so I know that it's not a placebo
  15. #35 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm getting pretty stressed - 2 days ago I opened a new vial of GHRP-6 from a different source and now I am getting itchy all over my body - what the hell is that? Also, have noticed a lump on my shoulder and upper back.

I have bought 5 vials from that same supplier. What should I do? I don't want to throw them out but if it's dangerous then I will.
  16. #36 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm getting pretty stressed - 2 days ago I opened a new vial of GHRP-6 from a different source and now I am getting itchy all over my body - what the hell is that? Also, have noticed a lump on my shoulder and upper back.

I have bought 5 vials from that same supplier. What should I do? I don't want to throw them out but if it's dangerous then I will.
    Sounds like an allergic reaction, get something like Benadryl, it's an anti-histamine and should help to deal with it. I wouldn't throw them out but don't use them till the itching and lumps go away. Do you have any of the previous GHRP-6 left? You could use that one for a while if it didn't give you an allergic reaction.
  17. #37 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Sounds like an allergic reaction, get something like Benadryl, it's an anti-histamine and should help to deal with it. I wouldn't throw them out but don't use them till the itching and lumps go away. Do you have any of the previous GHRP-6 left? You could use that one for a while if it didn't give you an allergic reaction.
    I'm really glad that I read your comment, after that I searched in google and it confirmed that it's probably an allergic reaction. Got some Benadryl and the lumps have disappeared. I do have one vial of the GHRP-6 from the previous source and I will use that for now.

Apart from that - everything is going pretty well. I will try to return the 5 vials I bought, that are giving me lumps and itching.

I will also increase the dose up to 200mcg per injection and see how I handle that. I haven't used HGH but I feel that from using peptides you can get similar effects to a low dose of synthetic HGH, at the fraction of price.

I will definitely add Modified GRF(1-29) or CJC1295 DAC the next time I use any GHRP.

I might also try out other growth factors like IGF-1 or MGF on my next cycle but I still need to research them. Will probably start with a combination of GHRP/GHRH to see how they stack together. To be honest, I want to try all the peptides because from the reports I've been reading it seems like they are amazing.
    Last edited by Spartian; 31st May 2017 at 06:45 AM.
  18. #38 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have gained about 1kg since I started using GHRP-6, some will say that that's a pretty small gain because I have been using it for a month already. But I think that 1kg is more than I was hoping for because I look LEANER, that means I have lost a bit of body fat and gained muscle which is wonderful! I think GHRP's are a great peptide for recomposition cycles.
  19. #39 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    UPDATE: I have stopped using GHRP-6 and recently I have been reading a lot about Ipamorelin's BOOM dosing and how good it is for healing and recovery. Long story short, I have 15x 2mg ipamorelin vials (I didn't buy them )and I am going to inject 1mg before bed from now on. Of course, I will gradually build up to that dose, starting from 500mcg to see how my body reacts.

I will inject 1mg of Ipamorelin before bed and 100mcg in the morning, 100mcg midday.
  20. #40 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Interesting log, but why did you use GHRP-6 without Mod GRF1-29? By adding Mod GRF you get more than double effect and it's more cost effective.