• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Of course! It can help you grow your muscles bigger. Also, it gives the water retention effect that makes you look fuller than ever. You won't regret deciding to use peptides or hgh.
  2. #22 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you just use peptides and do nothing else, then it would be impossible! If you use peptides, follow proper diet and exercise regularly, then you will be able to achieve what you are aiming for.
  3. #23 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    will it be possible to get huge by using just peptides to build muscle tissue. if yes what are the most popular ones.
    Just use peptides and do nothing? Well I guess not. However, if you use peptides and exercise, then of course! Good luck to you. I hope you successfully grow your muscle tissues.
  4. #24 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides as a stand-alone? Yes, of course. Well, that is if you maintain a healthy diet and a regular exercise. If you eat healthy food, workout and take peptides for months, then it will definitely help you bulk up!
  5. #25 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, but you have to pair it with proper diet and regular workout. Hexarelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are great for getting big since they are all effective in helping you gain more lean mass.
  6. #26 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    'Big' isn't very descriptive is it really when talking on this subject, I agree @stridee

You'll also get 'big' by eating McDonald's and pizza hut everyday for every meal, but I'm guessing that isn't the kind of 'big' your trying to aim for?
    I found your comment nonsense. Why would you state it here when you know it is not the kind of "big" he is aiming for? Sorry. I do not want to be mean, but I just want to make this forum more sensible. It is okay for us to have contradicting ideas here, but stating comments that are not called for is just A BIG NO.
  7. #27 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you want to get big with peptides, choose peptides that will boost your appetite. From what I have read on articles, there are certain kinds of peptides that will increase your hunger.