• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jogging_master View Post
    The positive reviews about ipamorelin are what pushed me to choose ipamorelin (+ MOD GRF) for my first ever peptides try! I am expecting my products to be delivered in three days. I am so excited to use them
    I am also excited for you. I hope you are going to share your experience with ipamorelin here! I also hope that you will get the bets results from it. Ipamorelin + MOD GRF is a great combo.
  2. #22 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Ipamorelin seems to be one of the user-friendly GHRP peps which yield results w/o much hassle - suits the lifestyle well
    I can testify to this! Ipamorelin is really great (aside from the hunger it causes, but the hunger is tolerable anyway). It is a lot greater than GHRP 2 and most peptides in the market. I am a proud ipamorelin user!
  3. #23 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I have been interested in 100-500mcg dose Ipamorelin along with 100-250mcg CJC-1295 or modified GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 w/o DAC).* Hearing many rave reviews about this combination* 8)
    Have you tried this combo? I also heard a lot about this combo. I had tried ipamorelin before, but I administered it as a stand-alone product. Now, I am on PT-141 + Sermorelin. So far, the results are great, but I love ipamorelin better.
  4. #24 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Many users have great experience with ipamorelin. They love how it does not increase their appetite. They also love how it is so effective and efficient for weight loss.