• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eating

1. #21 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    We do not really have to force ourselves to eat. It is human nature to look and consume food. Even when you have low appetite, you would still want to eat once you get hungry so don't worry too much about it.
  2. #22 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You do not have to force yourself to eat, but what I can say is that a person should eat every day no matter what. I don't care what you eat, but you have to fill your empty stomach.
  3. #23 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    That depends on your goals. Are you trying to gain weight or mass? You may have to. You happy where you are , not need then.
    It's about this simple, in order to gain you need about 500 extra calories a day to gain 1 pound of muscle from what it takes you to normally maintain body weight. That is about 3500 extra calories per week. If you don't do that it is going to be very hard to gain any kind of muscle.
    Definitely the best answer in this thread! Cheers to you, bro.

PS: I really find it amusing that we share almost the same username. I guess we are both a Johnny Bravo fan. Just kidding.
  4. #24 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Build muscle on lower calorie muscles? That is difficult, but it is not impossible. You just have to spend more time working out. Be sure that your workout routine is specifically for muscle building.

PS: I really think it is so much easier to build muscles on a high calorie diet.
  5. #25 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not care about your bulking up goal, but what bothers me is that why don't you bother eating even when you are hungry? You are definitely ruining your health that way. Unless you want to get sick and die, then I suggest to eat properly.
  6. #26 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Dude, you need to eat on time. It is for your health. I don't understand you. You still do not eat even when you are hungry. What kind of person are you? You're depriving yourself of the health you deserve.
    Last edited by heyjude; 18th February 2016 at 11:02 AM.
  7. #27 10th March 2016 
    Thanks
    How much fat is deposited ?