• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I use hgh for the same reason of everybody: to increase muscle and lose fat. It's really effective and you won't be sorry spending huge cash on it because the results are really there and you can see yourself improving gradually.
  2. #22 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I used HGH because of its benefits in losing weight and anti-aging effects. I've been hitting the gym and I've cut my calories, but I didn't lose weight that much that's why I've decided to go with HGH.
  3. #23 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    I decided to use hgh for the sole purpose of losing the fat and increase the muscle. I've been hitting the gym for a long time now and for some reason, I find it hard to bulk up. Then I was introduced to hgh and every thing changed.
    We have the ame reason, man! Other people think that we can just easily lose weight by following a strict diet. What they don't know is that the progress of losing weight is different for every person. They might find it easy to lose weight, but guy like us who have slow metabolism find it really hard without the use of an effective drug.
  4. #24 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    A slow metabolism will make it harder for a person to lose weight and more often than not just doing the usual, the weight loss programs that others do won't be effective.

That's where other products can be vital but it's also why a lot of people don't like using them in the first place because they're not that common.
  5. #25 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I am not yet an hgh user, but my husband is. probably, once I am done with my mom duties, then I'll go back to taking some supplements. I'll probably try hgh this time as I need to lose several pounds considering that I've gained a little too much back when I was pregnant and even now that I am breastfeeding.
    I know that you will love its effect! I have seen a lot of comments/ideas from you in this forum and I know that you are very keen when it comes to fitness. HGH works better than most drugs right now. Please give us an update of your progress so new users/aspiring users will also be encouraged or inspired.
  6. #26 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, it is nice to know that all of us have different reasons as to why we decided to start using this drug. I also find it amazing to see someone like me who just started to use this drug out of curiosity. Many people started that way. Welcome to the club!
  7. #27 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Well, it is nice to know that all of us have different reasons as to why we decided to start using this drug. I also find it amazing to see someone like me who just started to use this drug out of curiosity. Many people started that way. Welcome to the club!
    Indeed. I did not start out of curiosity. I started because I am interested with its anti-aging effect. However, I ended up loving its bulking up effect much more and now, I can say that I am really addicted (not in a bad way though) with this drug.
  8. #28 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am so happy that you guys replied to the thread I started. I really love knowing what made you decide to start using hgh and I also love to interact with the forum members! I hope the other members can also share their stories. That will urely be interesting if all of u would be responsive.
  9. #29 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by misskrystal1982 View Post
    I was wondering the same. I do not use, but have definitely thought about it, which is why I joined. I have muscle but still need to burn some fat off in order to see it. I don't know a whole lot about HGH and thought that by coming here I would be able to educate myself.
    How is your progress going? I am sure you'll be able to achieve your dream body much faster than the others as you originally have muscles already. Keep up the good work and you'll be able to harvest the fruit of your labor.
  10. #30 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny123 View Post
    I started using it to bulk as well. It allowed me to gain muscle quicker and more efficiently. I didn't take much though. I just used it to get a head start.
    Did you stop using it after seeing some improvements? Do you take it on a daily basis? What is your starting dose? What is your current dose? I am asking these questions as it is quite rare to see someone who does not continue their HGH use.
  11. #31 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Because I was a little overweight before and it was really difficult for me to lose weight no matter what kind of healthy diet I follow, I decided to use HGH. Then, I decided to keep on using the drug in order to achieve a WOW body figure.
  12. #32 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    We all have somewhat similar goals on why we decided to use hgh. What's important is that we are getting the result we're expecting.
  13. #33 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    We all have somewhat similar goals on why we decided to use hgh. What's important is that we are getting the result we're expecting.
    Yes, I agree. Most of us women use it to lose weight and tone up as well as for its anti-aging effects.
  14. #34 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Yes, I agree. Most of us women use it to lose weight and tone up as well as for its anti-aging effects.
    I've always believed that HGH is not really a fat loss drug. I think you losing weight is more on your dieting and exercising.
  15. #35 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I decided to use HGH because I was obese before. I read that it really helps in weight loss. Now, I am enjoying the fruits of using HGH. I did not just lost weight. I also managed to build some muscles - making me look toned and sexy.
  16. #36 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was already a fitness enthusiast even before I started using HGH. Then, I heard some of the people in the gym talking about HGH. I got interested with the product and decided to give it a try. Then, I was amazed that I got satisfied with it. So, I decided to continue using it.
  17. #37 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The decision to use it was because I was so thin and I really wanted to change it. It was never fun to be underweight. However, aside from taking it, I also made sure to pay attention to my exercise and diet.
  18. #38 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It was all because of my dream to become a bodybuilder. Lol. Yes, it was actually my dream! However, now, I am already contented with having a nice body. I don't want my muscles to be so big.
  19. #39 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It was because I was overweight before and I really had low self-confidence. I decided to use it since I want to slim down in an effective and efficient way. Now, I am very confident in my own skin.
  20. #40 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indiemusic View Post
    The decision to use it was because I was so thin and I really wanted to change it. It was never fun to be underweight. However, aside from taking it, I also made sure to pay attention to my exercise and diet.
    Wow. It is nice to know that we all have different reasons why we chose to start using HGH/peps, but we all have the same goal - to be fit! I am happy that we have worked hard to achieve what we have achieved now. I am hoping that we can do it even better!