• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrknowitall View Post
    Dude, peptides can't help everyone when it comes to dark circles. It is all up to how the body of the person responds to peps. While peps is really effective in making me build bigger muscles, I don't think it works great when it comes to improving my skin or dark circles at all.
    Oh. It is unfortunate that you don't enjoy the anti-aging effects of HGH. However, it is also great that it works great as a booster for weight loss and bodybuilding. On the other hand, I get to enjoy both benefits with just peptides.
  2. #22 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davecook View Post
    Oh. It is unfortunate that you don't enjoy the anti-aging effects of HGH. However, it is also great that it works great as a booster for weight loss and bodybuilding. On the other hand, I get to enjoy both benefits with just peptides.
    Well, it was not a surprise anyway. It is not like we will have the same reaction in using peptides/HGH. However, I hope that if me, my mother and sister start using peptides, we will also enjoy anti-aging benefits as it is a big plus.
  3. #23 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I also got rid of my dark circles under the eyes with MOD-GRF/GHRP. However, I used GHRP 6 + MOD GRF instead of GHRP 2 + MOD GRF. Peptides are great anti-aging substances. It is not a surprise to know that they can help us with this kind of problem.
  4. #24 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I believe peptides can fade these dark circles away since it is an anti-aging product! In fact, it even functions better than those commercialized anti-aging creams in different shops. Lol
  5. #25 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Having dark circles under the eyes are among the most annoying thing ever. Lol. It is a lot of thanks to peptides that my dark circles have already faded. Yay!
  6. #26 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Even when ghrp-6 did not help me lose weight fast, it actually helped me clear all my imperfections. I still have some pimple scars, but my pimple problems really got better ever since I started using peptides.
  7. #27 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Peptides can also get rid of dark circles? Well, it seems like I have made the right choice to order peptides! I am now very excited to use it. I can't wait.
  8. #28 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyjude View Post
    I have been using MTII foe quite some time and have not noticed any effects on my skin. I just think it's due to the hormones that most people have dark circles under their eyes.
    Aside from hormones, I also think it is because of too much stress. Whenever I have exams coming (well yes, I am still in college, but I am already 29 years old), I always get dark circles under my eyes. Fortunately, it goes away after a week or two.
  9. #29 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am really looking forward to using peptides now! I just can't wait until I see a better version of myself - fitter, healthier and fresher. I am excited to enjoy its anti-aging benefits as well.
  10. #30 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, I also noticed it. My dark circles and eyebags got better. I never imagined peptides will be able to do something like this. it is a dream come true to find a product that helps us tone our body and enhance our skin
  11. #31 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is already expected for the peptides to get rid of it. After all, it features anti-aging benefits. I even get these anti-aging benefits from using melanotan 2. I really enjoy this kind of benefit.
  12. #32 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Some peptides can really lighten the dark circles under your eyes since peptides have anti-aging benefits. However, just because other people get rid of their dark circles fast does not mean you are going to get rid of it fast with peptides as well.
  13. #33 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    Do you normally get adequite amounts of sleep? Do you take a lot of caffeine or stimulants? Maybe melatonin before bed would do something for you.
    People who usually get dark circles under their eyes are usually the sleepless or stressed out ones. When people take too much caffeine or stimulants, they are prone to not having sufficient amount of sleep or being stressed out. Great questions, dude.
  14. #34 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    They won't get rid of those dark circles that have to do with the veins and blood flow around the eye sockets. You may also have a problem with allergies that's causing the dark circles to stick out more.
    How come they won't get rid of it when peptides actually has anti-aging benefits. Dark circles under the eyes are usually due to stress and sleeplessness. When using peptides, it is expected to lighten.
  15. #35 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Honestly, I think it is possible. HGH and peptides have anti-aging benefits. As we all know, dark circles under the eyes could be counted as aging signs (including wrinkles and the likes.)
  16. #36 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not have dark circles under my eyes (I am very cautious when it comes to my sleeping time as I do not want to aged early). However, I still believe that peptides can actually help you with your dark circle problems.
  17. #37 7th March 2016 
    Thanks

Dark Circles

Insufficient sleep can be the major reason for the dark circles. Applying cucumber slices over eyes can result great.
  18. #38 20th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Dermalmd under eye serum is awesome! It helped with the dark circles under my eyes. It smells good as well.
  19. #39 23rd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes it should work, boosts collagen, so would thicken the area under the skin to correct the most difficult to correct form of dark circles - thin skin.
    Last edited by JackTorrance; 23rd October 2017 at 03:21 PM.
  20. #40 24th November 2017 
    Thanks
    I have only been using dermalmd under eye treatment serum for a few days now and I am ready to see a huge difference in my eyes. As a single mom of a travel sports playing daughter and a teacher, the bags and puffiness under my eyes have been something I have battled for years. After the first night, the puffiness decreased and after a few more applications, the dark circles under my eyes began to disappear. I have tried so many other products and none have seemed to work as well as this. I highly recommend dermalmd "total eye" anti aging eye serum.