• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is anti-aging product. Aside from helping you lose weight and tone your body, it can also help you improve your skin - making you look more beautiful and more charming.
  2. #22 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    mt-2 is usually used for tanning. However, they are also known for giving your skin the sun protection it needs to minimize or fully avoid sunburn cases. It is definitely a great product!
  3. #23 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Most, if not all, peptides really deliver anti-aging effects. This is why peptides users look healthier, younger and more blooming. If you want to take advantage of these benefits, then consider using peptides now!
  4. #24 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is why I love peptides! The anti-aging effect is so good. It actually helped me look younger and fresher. I don't even have to use any anti-aging cream now. That's the deal with peps.
  5. #25 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterio View Post
    Most, if not all, peptides really deliver anti-aging effects. This is why peptides users look healthier, younger and more blooming. If you want to take advantage of these benefits, then consider using peptides now!
    So far, every peptides user I know say they get anti-aging benefits from peptides. Therefore, I think "most peptides deliver anti-aging effects" is an underestimation. I guess, it is better to say that all peptides (excluding fake ones) deliver anti-aging results. lol.
  6. #26 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Great information. It could have been better and easier to read if you have used numbering or bullets or spacing. Anyway, it is still a great source of info especially for those who are only starting to use peptides.
  7. #27 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides and HGH are both known to be great anti-aging products. Do they provide the same anti-aging benefits or HGH is better than peptides? I am just really curious.
  8. #28 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides are great. I can't name a peptides that does not work great as an anti-aging substance! It is actually the real deal even when it is quite inferior against HGH (well, at least for me)
  9. #29 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    One of the many reasons why I become interested in peptides is because I have heard and read that it has great anti-aging effect. Due to sun exposures and other factors, my skin looks very dry and I have a lot of wrinkles. I want to reverse the effect by using peptides. Of course, its anti-aging effect is just the additional reason why I like peptides. Building muscles is definitely the ultimate reason for my interest in peptides.
  10. #30 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    MT-2 is so popular in this forum. Many users use it for the sake of tanning. What they do not know is that mt-2 is more than just a tanning drug. It is actually an anti-aging drug that offers a lot of benefits.
  11. #31 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    After reading this post, I am now more encouraged to keep on using peptides/hgh. Though I already know most of the facts stated here, reading it as a feedback/statement from another user makes my thought more valid. Lol
    Same here. Whenever I see a positive review from other users, I get more hyped to continue using peptides. Positive reviews can really make us think of how good peptides is. Cheers!
  12. #32 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The anti-aging benefits of peptides are among the reasons why I love it so much. Its anti-aging benefits give me a youthful glow that makes me look and feel good even much better.
  13. #33 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Melanotan 2 is definitely great. It is very effective. It helps a person lose weight, get a nice tan, tone his body and improve his skin. Also, it really prevents white hair, but I just have to emphasize that it does not turn white hair to black hair.
  14. #34 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    I think the only reason why there are some people who are afraid to use melanotan 2 is because this drug is not yet approved and tested. The truth is that it was also the reason why I hesitated to use mt-2 before. However, after hearing from people who have been using it for years already, I was enticed to try it. Who won't be enticed? They were able to achieve a beautiful tan without going through any side effect.
    Same case with ipamorelin, ghrp 2, ghrp 6, pt-141 and other peptides and hgh. They are not yet approved. That is why many people think it is really bad for their health.
  15. #35 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dream.believe.survive View Post
    Melanotan 2 is definitely great. It is very effective. It helps a person lose weight, get a nice tan, tone his body and improve his skin. Also, it really prevents white hair, but I just have to emphasize that it does not turn white hair to black hair.
    It doesnt turn white hair anything. Im proof.
  16. #36 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have a suspicion that many of these post are made by people selling peptides.