• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5on3off?

1. #21 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jenishere View Post
    I actually think that it is not good for you to skip using peptides or HGH for 3 consecutive day. You might want to run 2on 1off if you really want to save. You can also use the EOD if you want as it will let you save more HGH or peps
    Well, it actually gave me a great result. I never regret doing the 5 on - 3 off cycle. Anyway, I might try another cycle once I go back. I hope I get better result since I won't be doing a 3 consecutive day off.
  2. #22 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    any cycle with 3-day off is not recommended. I would rather choose EOD over anything that requires you to pause for 3 days. Lol. Anyway, you can go with 2 on 1 off, 5 on 2 off, 3 on 1 off and the list goes on.
  3. #23 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I am spending tons of cash on hgh. I'm 5on2off 2iu. I want to use it for 2 years. I'm only looking for healing, general well being and fat burning. Can I run 5on3off to save money?
    No. Definitely no! You'd just be wasting all your shots if you do that. Never run peps or HGH on a 5on 3off cycle or any cycle that involves no shot for 3 consecutive days. I suggest to use EOD, 2on 1off.
  4. #24 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Try EOD. So far, many users can prove that it is one of the most effective cycle. Also, it helps you save peptides/HGH. This cycle can help you make your supply last a little longer than the usual.
  5. #25 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzajones View Post
    Well, it actually gave me a great result. I never regret doing the 5 on - 3 off cycle. Anyway, I might try another cycle once I go back. I hope I get better result since I won't be doing a 3 consecutive day off.
    You could have gotten a better result if your cycle was not 5day 3off. Anyway, I am still impressed that it still gives you benefits though even when you are using a cycle that is not actually recommended for faster results.
  6. #26 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    3 off? You better not do this. Skipping peptides or hgh for three consecutive days when you are on your cycle is definitely a NO! 5on2off would be great though - anything as long as it does not involve 3 consecutive off.
  7. #27 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Please, no! Stick with your 5on 2off cycle. If you are really eager to save money, then try to run 4on 2off or EOD instead of 4on 3off. 3 consecutive days of not using peptides will definitely have an impact on your 4on.