• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #81 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    From 5 to 6 you won't notice much if anything at all. But if you would go from 5iu to 8iu oh yeah you will be very impressed.
    Damn! So you're thinking 8iu will be the best option? Ok, I will think about it.

But if I would do it when should I begin? Straight away or just keep it at 5iu for a little longer? I mean my concern is would it make any difference if I wait for longer?
  2. #82 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that you are starting with the minimum dose of hgh. I honestly think that it is not good to ingest high dose suddenly. Ingesting minimum dose consistently works for a lot of bodybuilders! I am sure you are going to achieve the body form you want in no time.
  3. #83 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    blasting HGH will cause very bad water retention, you should start low and then build up your dose slowly, this approach should eliminate most of water, after some time being on hgh water retention should go away completely.
  4. #84 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should be taking a higher dose, 2ui would take forever to see the results. I致e been on HGH for a week now, and even though I知 talking it for different purposes in only one week I致e seen the results. I知 injecting 4ui sub-q after workout.

What I do advice you is to watch your diet man, if you eat you値l get fat. I知 injecting HGH to grow and get bigger and it is working, but I知 eating like a beast. Just be careful or you値l have the opposite effect.
  5. #85 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Still at 5iu/day.
    No huge changes. Always feel great, getting stronger in the gym. Endurance is definitely increasing! Slowly burning fat. Awesome sleep. Really high libido, and noticed my hair is not falling out any more. I used to get a hand full of it in the mornings when I took my shower.
  6. #86 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    You should be taking a higher dose, 2ui would take forever to see the results. I’ve been on HGH for a week now, and even though I’m talking it for different purposes in only one week I’ve seen the results. I’m injecting 4ui sub-q after workout.

What I do advice you is to watch your diet man, if you eat you’ll get fat. I’m injecting HGH to grow and get bigger and it is working, but I’m eating like a beast. Just be careful or you’ll have the opposite effect.
    How do you like it? What results have you noticed so far?
  7. #87 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Still considering increasing the dose to about 8iu/day. I am just worried it would be to soon and I would simply be throwing away my money. Would like to get some suggestions on that. Do I have to wait until I have been on it longer or would it help if I upped the dose right away???
  8. #88 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Still considering increasing the dose to about 8iu/day. I am just worried it would be to soon and I would simply be throwing away my money. Would like to get some suggestions on that. Do I have to wait until I have been on it longer or would it help if I upped the dose right away???
    I think that you'll start to notice some real difference after 2-3 months... so don't waste your money. keep it at 5-6iu and wait. hgh is slow acting and it need to take several months to see a difference.
  9. #89 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I think that you'll start to notice some real difference after 2-3 months... so don't waste your money. keep it at 5-6iu and wait. hgh is slow acting and it need to take several months to see a difference.
    Jass, Are you stacking with anything, like steroids?.....But definitely little longer bro. HGH gives best benefits when it's used for long periods of time. I remember I was talking with a bodybuilder who said he's been on HGH 4 years straight. But I haven't seen that you are stacking with other things. It could really help to add some sort of AAS.
  10. #90 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Jass, Are you stacking with anything, like steroids?.....But definitely little longer bro. HGH gives best benefits when it's used for long periods of time. I remember I was talking with a bodybuilder who said he's been on HGH 4 years straight. But I haven't seen that you are stacking with other things. It could really help to add some sort of AAS.
    No, not yet. But I'm planning to add some Testosterone in to the mix around 10th week. I am a little worried about the side effects though. I was getting really angry when I used AAS.
    What I am planning to do is increase the HGH when I add the testosterone and see if this helps. Also I have read alot about winstrol. I might add that together with testosterone. And I am considering nandrolone also. I will keep everybody posted as I go forward. At this point I am truly pleased with my nearly 2 months of HGH! I could possibly see my self using it for several years. I wish it was not so expensive though.
  11. #91 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    2 IU a day for losing weight is not enough. We usually recommend the 2 IU dose for those who want to use it as an anti-aging tool. Try to increase your dose to 3 IU, then after several weeks, increase it to 4 IU a day and maintain it.
  12. #92 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    2 IU a day for losing weight is not enough. We usually recommend the 2 IU dose for those who want to use it as an anti-aging tool. Try to increase your dose to 3 IU, then after several weeks, increase it to 4 IU a day and maintain it.
    Correct! 4 IU is the recommended dose for bodybuilding or losing weight. Also, I want to point out that you should inject it twice a day - morning and afternoon; not morning and evening. It is not recommended to take hgh in the evening as it can interfere on the release of your endogenous hgh.
  13. #93 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    I am currently on 5iu...
  14. #94 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I was having issues of sources. I think I will start buying in bigger quantities. A few kits at once and just keep them on hand.
    Besides that i am still feeling FANTASTIC! Sleeping great. Using 5iu/day. 2 weeks on then one or two days off. Lost lots of body fat but have put on some lean body mass because scale says i have lost only about 3 lbs in the past two weeks! But my shoulders, arms, back look much better.
  15. #95 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have decided to move it up to 8iu/day from my usual 5iu. I have read lots of different people's suggestions and experiences and came to conclusion that at my size I should take higher dosage if i wish to see more gains. In addition I'm going to start taking Testosterone but will wait until i have ran the 8iu for a minimum of 1-2 weeks. Any tips?
  16. #96 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Keep us up to date bro! Enjoy reading about your results.
  17. #97 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This thread has a lot of very good information for anyone looking to get rid of some fat and get bigger.
  18. #98 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    2IU a day for losing weight? I honestly think it is not enough for someone who is aiming to lose weight and achieve a certain body shape. I recommend you increase your daily dose to 3IU or 4IU (better) if it is your first time. Once you have already gotten used to the 3IU or 4IU daily dose, try to increase it up to 5IU if you want to speed up the process of losing weight. Others take as much as 8IU or 10IU a day, but I personally do not recommend it (my own stand).
  19. #99 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    2IU a day for losing weight? I honestly think it is not enough for someone who is aiming to lose weight and achieve a certain body shape. I recommend you increase your daily dose to 3IU or 4IU (better) if it is your first time. Once you have already gotten used to the 3IU or 4IU daily dose, try to increase it up to 5IU if you want to speed up the process of losing weight. Others take as much as 8IU or 10IU a day, but I personally do not recommend it (my own stand).
    I agree with you about his daily HGH dose of 2IU. I also agree that he should increase his dose to at least 4IU a day so he can lose weight faster. However, I do not understand why you do not personally recommend the 8IU and 10IU a day? I have never tried the 10IU daily dose yet, but I had been on a daily HGH dose of 8IU. So far, the result was good.
  20. #100 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    I agree with you about his daily HGH dose of 2IU. I also agree that he should increase his dose to at least 4IU a day so he can lose weight faster. However, I do not understand why you do not personally recommend the 8IU and 10IU a day? I have never tried the 10IU daily dose yet, but I had been on a daily HGH dose of 8IU. So far, the result was good.
    It is because I hate overdosing myself with anything. I think the recommended/right dose of HGH for losing weight or bodybuilding is 4IU to 6IU a day. Even at 6IU a day, we can already experience some tingling sensation on our palm and fingers, right? How much more if we take 10IU a day? I just don't like the idea of feeling tingling sensation on any part of my body.