• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #41 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been speaking with my trainer about adding some testosterone. He thinks I should simply keep going with HGH. But I am wondering ... I can already see what the HGH might do if I keep doing it alone. But I want to go to the next level. What do you guys think?
  2. #42 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I have been speaking with my trainer about adding some testosterone. He thinks I should simply keep going with HGH. But I am wondering ... I can already see what the HGH might do if I keep doing it alone. But I want to go to the next level. What do you guys think?
    Don't use all of your tools at one time. When HGH stops working or you reach a plateau, then try new stuff. You understand what I mean?
  3. #43 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to ask in this thread, but it is related question.. What is the oldest age that human growth hormone can make you grow taller?
  4. #44 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I'm sorry to ask in this thread, but it is related question.. What is the oldest age that human growth hormone can make you grow taller?
    Can't tell about growing taller but it will help you with your posture. It just feels awesome to walk tall!
  5. #45 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    There isn't any set age. Once your growth plates close, the HGH won't help with that problem.
  6. #46 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Tomorrow I'm increasing the dosage to 5iu. What I can say about effects so far.. Awesome feeling, it feels like endorphins are through my body all the time. Sex is also incredible. Much stronger erections and I last longer too. My body is getting better shape also. My posture looks better and my chest and arms are getting noticeably bigger.
  7. #47 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I understand that some of these effects might be from placebo but there is definitely a stronger force working here too! I'm also sleeping like a log The only sides that I have noticed numbness, tingling in my hands. But nothing special
  8. #48 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am following, keep us updated. It's awesome you put in time to let us know how you are doing
  9. #49 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I am following, keep us updated. It's awesome you put in time to let us know how you are doing
    No worries I will.. It's also interesting for myself
  10. #50 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No worries I will.. It's also interesting for myself
    great thread. And about your question on adding testosterone.. I thing it might be good addition but too early. Wait till you are about 12 weeks in
  11. #51 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    great thread. And about your question on adding testosterone.. I thing it might be good addition but too early. Wait till you are about 12 weeks in
    Thank you. However do I really have to wait so long? Can't wait to add testosterone
  12. #52 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you. However do I really have to wait so long? Can't wait to add testosterone
    that's to maximize gains. 12 weeks will be enough. you are almost there. it is hard to wait i know, trust me i couldn't wait when I was 16. was waiting for two years and i was like damn it I am very well educated on it. but I am very happy I did.
  13. #53 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Jass, I'm following your log from day one.

Keep updating, I'm interested in growth hormone as well. I'm just too young, but I want to be very well informed when I'll be old enough.
  14. #54 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Deciding to do it or not is always the biggest step and depending on how you see it mentally is a big issue to a lot of people, aswell as the cost of course.

If you're fine with the concept behind it and your hearts in it, I've no doubt it will work, on the other hand if your not sure, or are undecided on wether to start using it, your probably better off avoiding it until you are.
  15. #55 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just be patient. The results do not kick in immediately. I'm sure 1 year is more than enough.
  16. #56 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok so now I'm on 5iu. I can absolutely feel it now. As well as my nails seem like growing much faster and I've some strange hairs growing on my arms and shoulders...? Oh yeah and I also lost a few additional lbs, down to 247 now, besides my eating habits not-being as clean as it should-be.
    I feel some tightness in my fingers now. And also light tingling in my foot if I sit for a short while. Nothing big.
  17. #57 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Jass, I'm following your log from day one.

Keep updating, I'm interested in growth hormone as well. I'm just too young, but I want to be very well informed when I'll be old enough.
    The more I read your comments guys the more it seems like I am not doing it alone. It's hard to simply tell everyone I'm on it. Many people simply don't understand. However, some guys are curious and all they need to do is a little researching and they also get so interested that when they can afford it they will do it!
  18. #58 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    The more I read your comments guys the more it seems like I am not doing it alone. It's hard to simply tell everyone I'm on it. Many people simply don't understand. However, some guys are curious and all they need to do is a little researching and they also get so interested that when they can afford it they will do it!
    Nice log mate! I'm going to start my journey soon also..
  19. #59 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Nice log mate! I'm going to start my journey soon also..
    I can tell you that after you start you will easily understand this why these dudes run it for many years!
    When are you considering starting? And what exactly are your goals?
  20. #60 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I can tell you that after you start you will easily understand this why these dudes run it for many years!
    When are you considering starting? And what exactly are your goals?
    Thank you for documenting your cycle for us. I am in my 6th week. I will keep following your thread.