• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. #61 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonasSword View Post
    That is interesting. Everybody who is doing this must inform of us the results from doing this. I have always done 5on2off or 6on1off. I will be doing my next cycle next week so this can change a lot about me. This is a really important post and it should be featured as an important post.
    I agree Leonas I usually run 5ius for 5/2 now switching to 10iu/ed.

5/2 let's see how it goes?
  2. #62 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post

You're about to run 10iu everyday?? or do you mean every other day? ED is going to be very expensive
  3. #63 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post

Yeah ED or EOD?? EOD would be good but if you can afford ED....
  4. #64 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    like I have said earlier I am running 12iu ED 4on4off together with a heavy short AAS cycle, I am growing on HGH days and I think I really could pull the 4 days off on to about 2 - 3 off, I'm happy with the results so far.
    for anyone who will run a high dosage EOD be sure to keep me notified of your results.
  5. #65 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am going to start 10iu on Mon/Wed/Fri (training days)

I don't expect to see anything for some time but, if I do I'll publish them here. By the way, I'm going to inject 2iu/5 times a day.
  6. #66 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post

I don't expect to see anything for some time but, if I do I'll publish them here. By the way, I'm going to inject 2iu/5 times a day.
    I would just inject in the am, after workout, and before bed. I'm usually doing this system with 10iu on workout days. 3IU/am, 4IU/post workout, 3IU/before bed.
  7. #67 28th August 2015 
    Thanks

please keep us updated Unnamed
    there are some people that i'm in touch that are running high amounts of HGH plus a short heavy steroid cycle and all state that they're growing in size on HGH days
  8. #68 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have talked to bodybuilders which are using HGh/EOD and 4days on 4days off, I must still get all the results in to find out the conclusion what strategy is best or better, so will make sure to keep you up to date.
  9. #69 28th August 2015 
    Thanks

why use HGH at all if you are only working out three times a week. you must be getting full benefits from it.
    I don't understand your circumstances however, if you're only able to train three times a week I am unsure I would make that sort of investment while not training on one hundred percent. good luck anyway
  10. #70 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    why use HGH at all if you are only working out three times a week. you must be getting full benefits from it.
    I don't understand your circumstances however, if you're only able to train three times a week I am unsure I would make that sort of investment while not training on one hundred percent. good luck anyway
    A lot of people get very nice results with training only three days a week however, I love five times per week.
    Dorian Yates was training three to four days a week.
  11. #71 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I've always personally thought the same way as a standard training week includes five days. However I've got to say I am reading much more about training only three days per week. I am for the five days, since it works for me. But everyone is different. What works for me might not work for others.
  12. #72 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    please keep us updated Unnamed
    there are some people that i'm in touch that are running high amounts of HGH plus a short heavy steroid cycle and all state that they're growing in size on HGH days
    We will know sooner or later, wouldn't we?
    The 2 main factors are very high amounts of anabolic steroids(like 4 g per week) huge (10iu) dose of HGH. This will not/does not work with the 1-2 g weekly cycles. So for the people reading this, don't get your expectations up using 700mg test per week. is just not going to happen.
  13. #73 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    The 2 main factors are very high amounts of anabolic steroids(like 4 g per week) huge (10iu) dose of HGH. This will not/does not work with the 1-2 g weekly cycles. So for the people reading this, don't get your expectations up using 700mg test per week. is just not going to happen.
    So what you're really suggesting, that high dosage HGH must certanly be stacked with the very high dosages of anabolic steroids to see increases in size being talked about??
  14. #74 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    How can you know if you are achieving gains from HGH or the steroids when running such high doses of both. I will not use anabolic steroids that high ever, I'm not a pro bodybuilder but i want to get in the very best shape.
  15. #75 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I would just inject in the am, after workout, and before bed. I'm usually doing this system with 10iu on workout days. 3IU/am, 4IU/post workout, 3IU/before bed.
    Is that just your choice or do you think it would be more beneficial then 2iux5 shots a day?
  16. #76 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree. I enjoy workout five times a week with lots of sets and I thinkk it's very important.
  17. #77 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I agree. I enjoy workout five times a week with lots of sets and I thinkk it's very important.
    I'm not really bodybuilding, I'm boxing 3 times a week (around 3 hours at time) and that's why I'm doing 3 workouts with weights a week. I'm running the HGH to be lean, add some muscle mass and also to assist with recovery.
  18. #78 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is that just your choice or do you think it would be more beneficial then 2iux5 shots a day?
    I just think it's a pain in the ass to worry about injecting HGH five times in a day when three would possibly be just as good at such a high dose.
  19. #79 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes you are right but the dosage doesn't have to be 4 g's, there isn't a set rule how high a dose should be, it all depends on the persons steroid cycle history to work out the dose.
  20. #80 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I have yet to try IGF-1, but from my knowledge HGH is used to raise IGF which is directly responsible for growth of new muscle cells, so if our receptors did not become saturated that fast and we could use IGF-1 all year round it would be far far superior than HGH.

I think IGF-1 is probably most effective muscle building peptide and is ideal drug for in-between steroid cycles.
    I agree about it's effectivness but it's also quite expensive. I remember you told that you are going to try DES version, have you tried it?