• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #41 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    So, 1 week you would take HGH on Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

And, you would train Wednesday/Thursday/Friday without getting your HGH injections.. I mean the four days that you're off?
    I started the HGH on the monday but you are right sometimes I'll take the HGH on non training days, the way I train, on my rest days my body really needs HGH and I normally gain weight, so I feel like adding the HGH on non training days helps too.
  2. #42 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I started the HGH on the monday but you are right sometimes I'll take the HGH on non training days, the way I train, on my rest days my body really needs HGH and I normally gain weight, so I feel like adding the HGH on non training days helps too.
    Yeah, later on most likely we'll know the ultimate way to take it, at the moment we'll just see what is most effective thru learning from mistakes. But, it appears like 4on4off is doing great job for you. I think I'll start Monday/Wednesday/Friday soon.
  3. #43 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quite interesting information. The guys that are running the every other day or 4on4off, what is your dosing protocol? Do you split the dose in two shots? Or simply everything in one injection?
  4. #44 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Quite interesting information. The guys that are running the every other day or 4on4off, what is your dosing protocol? Do you split the dose in two shots? Or simply everything in one injection?
    I split my 12iu (4on4off) in three shots 3x4iu/day.
  5. #45 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I am thinking about doing 5x2iu injections or 4x3iu or 6x2iu shots. based on the dosage. Or in other words, I'll do least 4 injections/day to maintain the levels of HGH pretty stable. what're your ideas about this?
  6. #46 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That is how I am going to do it. Probably 2 - 2,5iu per injection.
    This is my strategy, going to start in a couple weeks ...
    For 6 to 7 weeks
    igf-1lr3-100mcg 4days/week (non training days tuesday,thursday,saturday,sunday)
    HGH - 10iu 3 days per week (workout days - monday, wednesday, friday)

I think HGH on training days because I'll probably inject insulin on those days aswell.
  7. #47 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    That is how I am going to do it. Probably 2 - 2,5iu per injection.
    This is my strategy, going to start in a couple weeks ...
    For 6 to 7 weeks
    igf-1lr3-100mcg 4days/week (non training days tuesday,thursday,saturday,sunday)
    HGH - 10iu 3 days per week (workout days - monday, wednesday, friday)

I think HGH on training days because I'll probably inject insulin on those days aswell.
    I was thinking that if you decided to use igf-1 on the days that you weren't using the HGH, that it would ruin the reason for using it at higher dosages less often. The point is to keep yourself from getting used to the hgh and igf.

I simply don't understand why you'd do this, maybe I'm missing some thing?

Why 6 - 7wks? or you mean that only for IGF?
  8. #48 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I was thinking that if you decided to use igf-1 on the days that you weren't using the HGH, that it would ruin the reason for using it at higher dosages less often. The point is to keep yourself from getting used to the hgh and igf.

I simply don't understand why you'd do this, maybe I'm missing some thing?

Why 6 - 7wks? or you mean that only for IGF?
    Yes, that's fair point.
    I have been on GH for 6 - 7months. I just want to end it off in this way with something else. I have been using 4 - 6iu everyday from the start of my cycle.
  9. #49 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, that's fair point.
    I have been on GH for 6 - 7months. I just want to end it off in this way with something else. I have been using 4 - 6iu everyday from the start of my cycle.

And using the IGF-1LR3 less often means I could use it more than the standard four weeks.
    And the IGF-1LR3 acts in different way then HGH.

I am all for testing. I won't hurt to try this method.
  10. #50 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, that's fair point.
    That should be ok, what do you think about using the HGH on training days at 10iu, and use the IGF-1LR3 on training days after you workout at 40 - 60 mcg or whatever your stock allows.
  11. #51 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    And using the IGF-1LR3 less often means I could use it more than the standard four weeks.
    And the IGF-1LR3 acts in different way then HGH.

I am all for testing. I won't hurt to try this method.
    You can try this:

HGH: 2iu in the morning after you wake up
    HGH: 2iu before workout
    HGH and IGF-1: after workout
    HGH: before bed
    on training days

This is simply another way you might want to think about using your HGH and IGF-1. Use them both on your training days only.
  12. #52 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I haven't considered that, might be effective though.
    I have 3g of IGF-1, so enough for 1 month at 100mcg or two months at 50mcg.

I am not sure if using HGH at that dosage and IGF-1 would be very useful though. I usually decrease my HGH dosage to 2 iu during IGF cycles, I think it is some kind of a wasting to go any higher.
  13. #53 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I haven't considered that, might be effective though.
    I have 3g of IGF-1, so enough for 1 month at 100mcg or two months at 50mcg.

I am not sure if using HGH at that dosage and IGF-1 would be very useful though. I usually decrease my HGH dosage to 2 iu during IGF cycles, I think it is some kind of a wasting to go any higher.
    We're not discussing a regular GH/IGF-1LR3 cycle. strategy is to flood the body and then allow it to recover in order not to create resistance to HGH. so why do you assume this wouldn't work?
  14. #54 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    honestly, the HGH and insulin is enough. I think IGF is nothing but a costly fat burner. using it at quite high doses, i have came to this decision. Many others think the same.
    I have yet to try IGF-1, but from my knowledge HGH is used to raise IGF which is directly responsible for growth of new muscle cells, so if our receptors did not become saturated that fast and we could use IGF-1 all year round it would be far far superior than HGH.

I think IGF-1 is probably most effective muscle building peptide and is ideal drug for in-between steroid cycles.
  15. #55 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That is interesting. Everybody who is doing this must inform of us the results from doing this. I have always done 5on2off or 6on1off. I will be doing my next cycle next week so this can change a lot about me. This is a really important post and it should be featured as an important post.
  16. #56 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, it is better to use low HGH dosage for a longer period while exercising. High levels are mostly recommended for those with injuries looking for a quick recovery.
  17. #57 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I like HGH every other day myself, your system simply doesn't gets used to it. I can do 8iu every other day, but any thing more than that and I get so fatigued I can't do a thing. I switch it up occasionally, 1 week I might hit it @ 8iu/eod, another week i might do 4iu per day six days straight. I have the tendency to work better doing low dosages ed, but I'm sure I have better gains from high doses.
  18. #58 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    I like HGH every other day myself, your system simply doesn't gets used to it. I can do 8iu every other day, but any thing more than that and I get so fatigued I can't do a thing. I switch it up occasionally, 1 week I might hit it @ 8iu/eod, another week i might do 4iu per day six days straight. I have the tendency to work better doing low dosages ed, but I'm sure I have better gains from high doses.
    Additionally, at 6 - 7iu, still (in theory) wouldn't be as useful as 10iu eod, since your body gets used to everyday use of hgh.
  19. #59 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    We're not discussing a regular GH/IGF-1LR3 cycle. strategy is to flood the body and then allow it to recover in order not to create resistance to HGH. so why do you assume this wouldn't work?
    Decided I am going to try the every other day routine.

Anyway if it's not working out after 1st two-three weeks I can still change it up to your recommendation
  20. #60 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe running everyday is still the best option for greatest growth, however for the purpose of going back to normal once, running like 2iu/EOD or 2iu 4on4off for the last few months of your cycle will somewhat assist over come this resistance whilst still having a replacement dosage of HGH. Similar to lowering down to 200 mg testosterone for the last few weeks before coming off completely.