• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #21 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Wouldn't it be more unlikely at 4on4off, and even lesser at 3x/week at 12iu?
    I have used 10iu all week straight for several months without having any problems at all. I think you have to get in the truly high dosage area, and remain at that dosage for long periods of time, to have the HGH belly.
  2. #22 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I have used 10iu all week straight for several months without having any problems at all. I think you have to get in the truly high dosage area, and remain at that dosage for long periods of time, to have the HGH belly.
    Nice, I am going to order some insulin soon, and I have some gh.

So, after a while I'm going to start 12iu gh and insulin (10iu post workout) on training days (every other day) which will be like 3 days per week.
  3. #23 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Also, Lawrence, what results did you get when you used 10iu of HGH?

How would you split your dosages?

Did you use IGF-1 LR3 and insulin as well?
  4. #24 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Also, Lawrence, what results did you get when you used 10iu of HGH?

How would you split your dosages?

Did you use IGF-1 LR3 and insulin as well?
    No insulin or IGF-1 in that cycle

I split it 5iu in the morning and 5iu in the early afternoon

It kept me nice and lean. Recovery from cycle was excellent. That's about it..
    Last edited by Lawrence; 26th August 2015 at 07:06 AM.
  5. #25 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    My gym buddy is going to start it @ 10iu/EOD after workout with 10iu/insulin. Can't wait to see what results he will get.
    If everything else is in check he is going to see some great gains from this. 10 IU of HGH combined with PWO insulin is where the real gains at, if used consistently permanent gains guaranteed.
  6. #26 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No insulin or IGF-1 in that cycle

I split it 5iu in the morning and 5 iu early afternoon

It kept me nice and lean. Recovery from cycle was excellent. That's about it..
    I guess it's ok to inject 5iu at one time...? I was thinking 2-3iu was maximum for each injection.
  7. #27 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is no saturation dose for HGH, that is what makes is a great drug, you can blast as much as you can afford and tolerate side effects, however at certain point there will be diminishing returns.
  8. #28 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess it's ok to inject 5iu at one time...? I was thinking 2-3iu was maximum for each injection.
    There's absolutely no research information that's showing that to be true. It's just some rumor, nothing more. This topic has been talked about on some other message board recently.
  9. #29 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it possible to use IGF-1 LR3 in the same way..? like using it just 3 times a week for a time period much longer than 4 weeks.

Maybe using HGH in the morning and before bed, IGF-1 and insulin post workout...again, only 3 times a week.
  10. #30 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Wouldn't it be more unlikely at 4on4off, and even lesser at 3x/week at 12iu?
    I don't think HGH gut might affect me, you'd have to use it for a very long period of time and large doses before this happens IMO.
    I am running it at 4on4off because of the idea behind this is the way how babies/teens grow, they've growth bursts and huge amounts of size can be acquired when used it together with a short heavy steroid cycle.
  11. #31 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it possible to use IGF-1 LR3 in the same way..? like using it just 3 times a week for a time period much longer than 4 weeks.

Maybe using HGH in the morning and before bed, IGF-1 and insulin post workout...again, only 3 times a week.
    honestly, the HGH and insulin is enough. I think IGF is nothing but a costly fat burner. using it at quite high doses, i have came to this decision. Many others think the same.
  12. #32 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    honestly, the HGH and insulin is enough. I think IGF is nothing but a costly fat burner. using it at quite high doses, i have came to this decision. Many others think the same.
    The more I research, the more people I see with similar thoughts.
  13. #33 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I don't think HGH gut might affect me, you'd have to use it for a very long period of time and large doses before this happens IMO.
    I am running it at 4on4off because of the idea behind this is the way how babies/teens grow, they've growth bursts and huge amounts of size can be acquired when used it together with a short heavy steroid cycle.
    So how do you think is HGH better at high dosages for 4 days on 4 days off, or every other day?
  14. #34 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So how do you think is HGH better at high dosages for 4 days on 4 days off, or every other day?
    well, for me 4 days on 4 days off is working very good that's why I'm sticking with it, when I was running it everyday after a couple of months the gains slowed a lot, so that's why I am using a high dosage for short period of time 4on4off. I get really nice mass and size gains on growth days.
  15. #35 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm going to try 3 times a week due to my training routine. But I'm seriously thinking about 4on4off or something similar to that. Maybe that would be better
  16. #36 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    well, for me 4 days on 4 days off is working very good that's why I'm sticking with it, when I was running it everyday after a couple of months the gains slowed a lot, so that's why I am using a high dosage for short period of time 4on4off. I get really nice mass and size gains on growth days.
    I think that 4on4off makes much more sense then, Monday/Wednesday/Friday. But, I train on Mon/Wed/Fri, so, I wanted to run HGH at 10iu only on workout days.

Steven what is your training routine?
  17. #37 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that 4on4off makes much more sense then, Monday/Wednesday/Friday. But, I train on Mon/Wed/Fri, so, I wanted to run HGH at 10iu only on workout days.

Steven what is your training routine?
    train monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday.. train one part of the body in a week, very high intensity pre-exhaust,drop sets etc.
  18. #38 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    train monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday.. train one part of the body in a week, very high intensity pre-exhaust,drop sets etc.
    So, 1 week you would take HGH on Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

And, you would train Wednesday/Thursday/Friday without getting your HGH injections.. I mean the four days that you're off?
  19. #39 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/jcem.87.8.8721

Here is some study done on young children that has raised eyebrows on the every other day method. don't forget these kids had growth deficits..
    Last edited by Lawrence; 26th August 2015 at 08:07 AM.
  20. #40 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/87/8/3573

Here is some study done on young children that has raised eyebrows on the every other day method. don't forget these kids had growth deficits..
    That's very good news, thanks for sharing this!