• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th September 2017 
    Thanks

Melanotan + Melitane?!

Has anyone ever used melanotan II and melitane simultaneously? I know there apparently was a Greek seller a few years ago who used to sell melitane a few years ago and I've been scouting Ebay ever since, lol.

I finally found melitane on Ebay without SPF or bronzers in it. I'm wondering if it's worth it to topically apply melitane while using melanotan?
  2. #2 15th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi

Do you have the link for Melitane on ebay?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by genagena View Post
    Has anyone ever used melanotan II and melitane simultaneously? I know there apparently was a Greek seller a few years ago who used to sell melitane a few years ago and I've been scouting Ebay ever since, lol.

I finally found melitane on Ebay without SPF or bronzers in it. I'm wondering if it's worth it to topically apply melitane while using melanotan?
  3. #3 15th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rooony View Post
    Hi

Do you have the link for Melitane on ebay?

Thanks
    Hi rooony, it is: Sunless Tanner + Tanning Accelerator (with Melitane!) | eBay

I'll probably get it to test it on myself, but I was just checking if anyone here had tried this melanotan/melitane combo before
  4. #4 16th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks... so is this a topical spray that is supposed to tan from the outside in? Will you let us know how you get on....

Hi rooony, it is: Sunless Tanner + Tanning Accelerator (with Melitane!) | eBay

I'll probably get it to test it on myself, but I was just checking if anyone here had tried this melanotan/melitane combo before
  5. #5 19th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks... so is this a topical spray that is supposed to tan from the outside in? Will you let us know how you get on....
    Yep, Melanotan is injected subcutaneously and this melitane is supposed to be applied topically, so I'll be attacking from both sides I tan once a week (really scared of aging my skin), so I'll be applying it before the tanning session, but twice a day every single day regardless of tanning. It's supposed to tan without the sun anyway, unlike Melanotan. I'll let everybody know how it goes! It's not expensive at all, so it'll be a small loss if it doesn't work.
  6. #6 20th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply.. last question, it says in the advert that you should apply it to your face... are you sticking to that or applying to the full body? and yes it seems really cheap? if it works..

Yep, Melanotan is injected subcutaneously and this melitane is supposed to be applied topically, so I'll be attacking from both sides I tan once a week (really scared of aging my skin), so I'll be applying it before the tanning session, but twice a day every single day regardless of tanning. It's supposed to tan without the sun anyway, unlike Melanotan. I'll let everybody know how it goes! It's not expensive at all, so it'll be a small loss if it doesn't work.
  7. #7 25th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply.. last question, it says in the advert that you should apply it to your face... are you sticking to that or applying to the full body? and yes it seems really cheap? if it works..

No problem! Yeah, I'm only going to be using it on my face and neck, but only because those are the places that are a few shades lighter than the rest of my body. Melanotan gives me such a nice deep brown on my legs and stomach. I'm hoping I can get the face to catch up! I would think it'll be just fine to apply on the body though.

If I see it starting to work I'll let you guys know! It's supposed to be "gradual", so I might see noticeable results in a month. We shall see
  8. #8 7th December 2017 
    Thanks
    Melatine and Melanotan2 the same thing just one is on a vile and one in a cream?