• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

pre loading melanotan 2 syringes

Hey, people. I was simply wondering how long would pre-loaded Melanotan 2 insulin syringes last in the freezer before they start losing potency?

Also, what is the correct way of pre loading syringes for freezing? Should I leave some air in there or not? I am thinking that if I draw the peptide without any air then the insulin syringe might crack when it freezes. But if I draw air into the syringe then there is a chance of bacterial growth.
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Frozen Melanotan 2 will be good for years probably so keep it there as long as you want. I have used 6 months old Melanotan 2 that was stored in the freezer and I got exactly the same effects.

I don't leave any air in the syringe and it has never cracked. Don't worry about it too much, simply draw up your dose and freeze it.

You might want to not preload more than 0,5ml in your insulin syringe to avoid any cracking from expansion when it freezes.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteel For This Useful Post:

Tanner (12th July 2017)

4. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Frozen Melanotan 2 will be good for years probably so keep it there as long as you want. I have used 6 months old Melanotan 2 that was stored in the freezer and I got exactly the same effects.

I don't leave any air in the syringe and it has never cracked. Don't worry about it too much, simply draw up your dose and freeze it.

You might want to not preload more than 0,5ml in your insulin syringe to avoid any cracking from expansion when it freezes.

Thanks manofsteel that's good to know