• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: M1 question

1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

M1 question

Hi. I'm using m1 but I'm confused about the best time to tan after injecting. I know it doesn't stay in your system as long as m2. Does anyone have info on this? I'd like to know the best possible tanning timeframe after injecting m1. 30 min? An hour? 5 hours? Thanks for your time!
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    The best way to use it is injecting right before tanning. Inject and tan within an hour or so. How long you are using Melanotan 1 and what dose do you use? It takes much longer to achieve a nice tan with Melanotan 1.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Libby (14th July 2017)

4. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    To get most out of your Melanotan 1, you should inject it twice a day because it has a half-life of just an hour. My girlfriend has used Melanotan 1 before because she couldn't handle nausea from Melanotan 2 and got really good results. On tanning days she was using 500mcg in the morning and 500mcg 30 minutes before sun bed in the evening.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Damme For This Useful Post:

Libby (14th July 2017)

6. #4 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks. I inject twice a day, sometimes 250mcg's each and sometimes 500mcg's. It's a slow tan, yes. But it looks natural. I'm too concerned about side effects to try m2. I've been using it for the past year, on and off.
  7. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thks. Damme, does your girlfriend get any side effects with m1? I was told that you don't, but i definitely do. They are mild, but there--flushing that only goes away when i stop injecting, sexual arousal, loss of appetite. I'm fairly certain I'm not being slipped m2. I think i would be tanning a Lot faster.
  8. #6 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    Thks. Damme, does your girlfriend get any side effects with m1? I was told that you don't, but I definitely do. They are mild, but there--flushing that only goes away when I stop injecting, sexual arousal, loss of appetite. I'm fairly certain I'm not being slipped m2. I think I would be tanning a Lot faster.
    She did get a mild flushing after injections but it didn't affect her appetite or libido. Are you sure that it's not Melanotan 2, side effects sound really like it.
  9. #7 22nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    I've only seen good reviews about this particular company, but who knows. I've never had them tested and can't be sure. Though i think I'd be tanning a Lot faster if i was on m2.
  10. #8 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    I've only seen good reviews about this particular company, but who knows. I've never had them tested and can't be sure. Though i think I'd be tanning a Lot faster if i was on m2.
    You definitely would tan faster on Melanotan 2, from my experience MT2 works about 3 times faster than MT1. How long you have been using it and what results you have achieved by now?