• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

Nitrogen blast sealing???

Hello,

I've had good experiences with the company i buy melanotan 1 from. However, my last order i noticed the vials aren't vacuum sealed. They have always been vacuum sealed in the past. I emailed them and asked why they aren't vacuum sealed for safety. Below is the response. Does their response sound legit? Or should i throw these vials away and find a new supplier??

"For some of our newer product batches, our lab is using a newer and improved method of sealing the vials.
    It involves a nitrogen blast upon sealing to remove all air out of the vial and allows a seal without vacuum which for some researchers is preferable.
    This method does not effect the quality or sterility in a negative way, rather a positive way."
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have no idea how that nitrogen blast sealing method works but my peptides don't always come vacuum sealed. I used them either way and didn't experience any issues. They were the same potency the vacuum sealed vials. For long term storage though, it would be better if they were vacuum sealed. Don't really know if their response is legit or not because if there is no air in the vial then there's vacuum?
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Libby (14th July 2017)

4. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It's the first time I hear about such method but I am not a scientist and I'm not aware of all the processes in peptide manufacturing. Either way, mine peptides always come vacuum sealed. Actually, "blast" doesn't sound right when it comes to peptides because they are very fragile and even dropping them on the floor might ruin them.

Did you order many peptide vials from them?
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Damme For This Useful Post:

Libby (14th July 2017)

6. #4 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Haven't heard of this method, you should probably ask your supplier what does it mean. My peptides almost always come vacuum sealed but it's not a big deal if they aren't, I use them anyway and haven't run into any issues.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

Libby (14th July 2017)

8. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, I've ordered from the exclusively for the past year or so. And I'm thinking of looking for another u.s. supplier now.