• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Eyeballs

1. #1 7th July 2017 
    Thanks

Eyeballs

Hello All,

I have decided to give melanotan 2 a shot for the season. I've raed a ton and have been following Clinuvel/Scenesse since 2004. To those experienced with MT2 long term; have you noticed a change in your eye color at all? I like my eyeballs so I wouldn't want that to change; being that eye color is dictated in part by melanin I was wondering if this was a thing. I figured I would ask this while I wait for a US source. Also If you have a US source and are an experienced user please PM me you source
  2. #2 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I never heard about the colour of you eyes changing. Been using this stuff since 2010 and still have the exact same eye colour.
  3. #3 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Nope, I just checked and my eye color is still green. I have also never heard of anyone that it would change their eye color. It does darken your skin and hair but your eye color should stay the same.
  4. #4 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Never heard of eye color changing going all the way back to the brown board (2001-ish).

If anything it makes light eye color more prominent by contrasting with your now darker skin.
  5. #5 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    My eyes are naturally dark brown and look the same way as before I started using Melanotan. I have also never heard of anyone reporting eye color changes.
  6. #6 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Melanotan 2 does darken the hair and facial hair color of red heads, gingers, but I haven't heard that it changes eye color. However, eye color and eye white might look brighter because of the difference between newly tanned skin and the unchanging eye color.
  7. #7 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't noticed any difference in my eye color either. You will probably be fine, Melanotan 2 doesn't affect the eye color. As others already said, your eye color might look brighter because of your tan but I think that brighter is only better
  8. #8 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Tanned eyeballs? That would look funny, good thing that Melanotan 2 doesn't affect them. In fact, I just checked if they are the same because I started using Melanotan 2 again a month ago.
  9. #9 20th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the input all! I just received mine and I will be starting a diary soon; I'm glad my blue-green-browns will stay as they are
  10. #10 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    My girlfriend and I are happy users of MT2 for almost 3 years and it did nothing to our eyeballs, they are exactly the same. Are you going to start your diary in here? Would love to see it.
  11. #11 23rd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Used both MT1 and MT2 over last 5 years and has not changed my eye colour