• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th June 2017 
    Thanks

nausea side effect from MT2

I started using Melanotan 2 a few days ago, I started with 250mcg and have increased to 500mcg now because I read about this protocol here in this forums. This is definitely a really good peptide, I can already see the effects after just a single sunbed session. It's no surprise, that it's so popular.

I just wanted to ask - does everyone should get sick after injection? I have a few friends who use Melanotan 2 and they are only using it before going to sleep because after injection, they get so sick that don't even want to move or do anything else. Well, I am injecting Melanotan 2 in the morning or midday and haven't experienced any nausea at all, just a little facial flushing. So I would like to know, does everyone get the sickness following the Melanotan 2 injection or is it totally different for everybody? It seems weird that I can see the results but don't experience the side effects. I am also getting the random erections that many guys report. That's a pretty nice side effect because these are not just random erections, these are ROCK HARD random erections.
  2. #2 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't really experience the sickness after injections either. I always get a very hot flush for approximately 20 minutes after injection but never nausea.

I have no problem tanning naturally as I'm probably skin type 3 (brown hair, dark eyes) but Melanotan 2 made me extremely tan in a very short time. Last time I went on a holiday, I loaded Melanotan 2 for a week prior to it without even tanning. But when I started tanning outdoors on my holiday, I became very, very dark in a few days, I didn't tell my friends that I'm on Melanotan 2 and they were pretty shocked from my tan lol.

The problem that I experienced from MT2 is - darkening of the freckles because I have a lot of them, they became the same color as moles and it took about 5 months before they went back to looking normal. I guess that if I wouldn't have loaded MT2 at 1mg/day, then they wouldn't become so dark. It was simply impossible to tell the difference between a freckle and a mole.
  3. #3 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I do experience nausea and annoying feeling in my stomach, that's why I use it before bed. The next day I feel completely fine but if I dose in the evening then I wake up a few times during the night with an erection. Once my wife accidentally injected 2mg while she wanted to inject only 200mcg because she didn't know how to read the insulin syringe. After that dose, she spent all day in the bed being sick but felt fine the next day. Some people experience nausea, others don't. But for me, I've noticed that it gets better with time, after I have used MT2 for a while, the side effects get lesser and lesser.
  4. #4 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have noticed that I have problems with nausea only when I use it shortly before or after a meal. In other times, I have no issue with it, I use it in the morning (I don't eat breakfast) or before bed.
    Last edited by Ari; 27th June 2017 at 08:46 AM.
  5. #5 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Melanotan 2 is an outstanding drug. If I use it before bed then I simply sleep through nausea and wake up feeling great. If I use it during the day I do experience nausea. It also gives me an upset stomach if I inject it and eat food a short while later. I think that MT2 is definitely worth it even if it makes me sick because its effects are very impressive.
  6. #6 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Everyone of us is different and we also react differently to drugs. Some get sick after using Melanotan 2, others don't. In no way it shows the potency of the drug, it simply shows that our bodies work differently. OP, you are lucky that you don't experience nausea because for many users that is quite a big issue. Your source seems to be pretty good as well because you are getting the tan, and other side effects, like libido boost.