• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th June 2017 
    Thanks

Question on Effectiveness of Melanotan II

Four days ago I injected Melanotan II for the first time at 250mcg, and repeated the same dose the following day. The third and fourth day I have administered a dose at 500mcg. I have tanned for 40 minutes outdoors the past 2 days and have received a sunburn, and perhaps a slight tan as someone who would fall under a type II on the Fitzpatrick scale. I seem to be a little paranoid that my Melanotan may be bunk; aside from what I believe to be possible facial flushing, I have yet to become aware of any other side-effects typically accompanied by taking MT2. According to eroids reviews the seller has good reviews so I'm not entirely sure I was sold a poor product. Can someone help me understand why I haven't experienced deep tanning as is described by most people? In addition, how can one differentiate a regular tan from a "Melanotan tan"?; I would like to know if my product is legitimate or illegitimate because I am paranoid of what I am putting into my body!

Thank you for your time and help!
    Last edited by KyleKTB; 26th June 2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Grammar and additional sentences.
  2. #2 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    So you have used Melanotan 2 for only 4 days? Keep using it and you will see results, it might take a bit longer to see its effects. Did you experience any nausea after injection or just flushing? I don't think that your Melanotan 2 is bunk because your seller has good reviews, it might be underdosed though.
  3. #3 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    For me, it usually takes about a week before I start noticing changes in my tan. Why haven't you experienced a deep tan? Well, I think that you have not used enough to experience it. If you continue to use it at 500mcg/day then you should see changes in the next few days in my opinion. If you don't, then there must be something wrong with your product.
  4. #4 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    So you have used Melanotan 2 for only 4 days? Keep using it and you will see results, it might take a bit longer to see its effects. Did you experience any nausea after injection or just flushing? I don't think that your Melanotan 2 is bunk because your seller has good reviews, it might be
    underdosed though.
    Correct, it has been four days. I have noticed facial flushing the first day, but I don't seem to experience it anymore. If there is any nausea I do not seem to notice it. I always hear people commend how well Melanotan works, but never how soon it starts working. How noticeable are the tanning effects if and when it kicks in?
  5. #5 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    For me, it usually takes about a week before I start noticing changes in my tan. Why haven't you experienced a deep tan? Well, I think that you have not used enough to experience it. If you continue to use it at 500mcg/day then you should see changes in the next few days in my opinion. If you don't, then there must be something wrong with your product.
    I'll continue to use 500mcg/day until I hit a week. Like I said before, I have tanned for only two days and received a little tan, but I'm not sure if that's just from normal sun exposure or what. Regardless, I'll make sure to see if anything changes by the time I hit a week of use! At this point I have now used about 2mg of the 10mg vial.
  6. #6 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleKTB View Post
    Correct, it has been four days. I have noticed facial flushing the first day, but I don't seem to experience it anymore. If there is any nausea I do not seem to notice it. I always hear people commend how well Melanotan works, but never how soon it starts working. How noticeable are the tanning effects if and when it kicks in?
    The longer you use it, the fewer side effects you get usually, but you should have experienced flushing the next day as well. It is possible that your product is extremely underdosed because it seems that a lot of sellers sell underdosed stuff these days. It's quite hard to find a reliable source who we can trust because all of them simply want our money and don't care about the quality of their product.

The "kick-in" time will mostly depend on how potent your Melanotan 2 is and on your skin type. I am a skin type 2/3 and it takes a week for me to start getting really tanned.
  7. #7 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You can't really tell the difference between the normal tan and between Melanotan 2 tan and that's a good thing because it looks natural. Of course, it takes much less time to get tanned but I think that your Melanotan 2 is quite weak because if you would have used a strong stuff then you wouldn't say that you don't understand if the tan came naturally from the sun or because you used Melanotan. When I first started using Melanotan 2, I knew exactly where the tan came from...