• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2017 
    Thanks

Preload syringes

Hey.
    Six days after i mixed my mt2 i found out i used normal sterile water from the pharmacy not BAC water like i should have. I read online that if i mix with sterile water instead of BAC the safest is too preload the syringes and store them in the freezer, so i did. After reading some more i found a lot of guides and forums say i should not do that. I'm confused did i just ruin my melanotan or am i fine? Will definitively order BAC water next time
  2. #2 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    The bacteriostatic water is better than sterile water for peptides because it will prevent any bacterial growth in the vial and extend the shelf life. But I have used sterile water with Melanotan 2 and I felt effects even after 2 months from mixing so I think you will be fine! About freezing - yeah you are fine, simply thaw it and inject Your Melanotan will probably be slightly less effective because freezing and thawing affects it's potency but I would still use it Happy tanning
    Last edited by pampamparampam; 21st June 2017 at 08:56 AM.
  3. #3 23rd July 2017 
    Thanks
    I've mixed with sterile water and stored in freezer many times with no problems.
  4. #4 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth View Post
    I've mixed with sterile water and stored in freezer many times with no problems.
    I have done it as well and I'm sure that your Melanotan 2 will be fine by doing that. If you have trouble getting a bacteriostatic water than you can make your own, it's quite an easy process. Bacteriostatic water is simply a sterile water with added preservative, usually, it is Benzyl Alcohol.