• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th June 2017 
    Thanks

ordered melanotan from china

Does anyone have experience with MT2 from China? I ordered 20x 10mg vials for me and for a few friends of mine. It was sent with from China with EMS and it has been almost 2 months since I ordered. The tracking says that it is stuck in the customs.

What should I do? I'm a little bit scared to call the customs. If the package gets seized then I should receive some kind of letter, right?

I always thought that it is okay to order if it's meant for personal use and wasn't ready to have any problems with shipping.

Thanks in advance for any help, I would really want to get my package out of customs.
  2. #2 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If it's stuck in the customs then you will have to call them to find out what is going on with your package and why it's still in customs. They probably won't ask you what's inside over the phone. Simply call and ask what's up, that will be the quickest way to find out if it's seized or what kind of documentation they need from you.

I am not sure where you are from, but in here customs do send a letter if the package gets seized.
  3. #3 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that it is legal to import melanotan 2 for personal use but 20 vials? I am not sure if customs will believe that they are for personal use.
  4. #4 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    How did it end? Did you get your package? I have ordered peptides from China as well but always received them, I have ordered even more than 20 vials at a time but I guess that it depends purely on luck if they are gonna make in-depth research on your parcel or not.

If you haven't called the customs already then call them, they won't put you in jail because of 20 vials of Melanotan lol, the worst that is going to happen is that they will seize the package.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Sobol_ (5th July 2017)

6. #5 25th June 2017 
    Thanks
    The person I usually buy melanotan from had a parcel stopped at customs coming from China. If there are any individuals supplying on here could you pm me? The stuff I have been using is pure - for a couple of years the vials were full of bulking additives but last year it was just pure melanotan. Hardly anything in the vial but it worked really well and fewer side effects
  7. #6 1st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omallec View Post
    The person I usually buy melanotan from had a parcel stopped at customs coming from China. If there are any individuals supplying on here could you pm me? The stuff I have been using is pure - for a couple of years the vials were full of bulking additives but last year it was just pure melanotan. Hardly anything in the vial but it worked really well and fewer side effects
    Was it really wihout any fillers? I am dying to find without fillers. Dying man..
  8. #7 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Does anyone have experience with MT2 from China? I ordered 20x 10mg vials for me and for a few friends of mine. It was sent with from China with EMS and it has been almost 2 months since I ordered. The tracking says that it is stuck in the customs.

What should I do? I'm a little bit scared to call the customs. If the package gets seized then I should receive some kind of letter, right?

I always thought that it is okay to order if it's meant for personal use and wasn't ready to have any problems with shipping.

Thanks in advance for any help, I would really want to get my package out of customs.
    You should receive a seized letter, and then in 6-12 months you might receive the package as cleared if they ran a test and it came back without any banned substances. But by the time it gets cleared it will be worthless anyway.