• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th June 2017 
    Thanks

GF got pretty sick after 500mcg MT2

I have been using Melanotan 2 for a few years already and told about it to my new girlfriend. She was very excited to try it because she doesn't like going to sunbeds twice a week and not getting the tan she wants.

I do get a slight flushing after injections but that's about it.

I injected her with 500mcg and after a few minutes she became all red and feel like she is going to throw up also she is a bit short of breath, I know that Melanotan 2 increases blood pressure, is it because of that?

Do different people get different side effects from it? Some stronger, others less strong? Because I dose 1000mcg and felt fine, slight facial flush but no nausea. My dick raised up though, after a few hours
  2. #2 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Sickness and nausea are common side effects of Melanotan 2, some people are more sensitive to it, others less. You should have given her less the first time because firstly, she is a female and secondly, it is always recommended to start small to understand how the person reacts to the substance. People usually start with 200mcg dose the first time. You girlfriend should be alright after a few hours, I have heard of cases where people vomit after a too large dose of Melanotan 2 but after a few hours, they start to feel fine again.
  3. #3 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Almost everyone gets sick after using Melanotan 2 the first time, she should feel fine after a few hours when it goes out of her system.