• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: My MT2 review

1. #1 7th June 2017 
    Thanks

My MT2 review

I would like to share my experience with MT2. I can say that this thing definitely works!!!

The first time I read about Melanotan 2 was on this forum after I was looking for information about growth hormone secretagogue peptides. I read only good things about MT2 - it makes you all tanned, boosts your libido etc so I decided to try it out.

I bought 2 vials of 10mg MT2 and started using it. I read on this forum that it's recommended to start with a low dose of 250mcg so I did my first injection. After the first dose I got pretty sick and my face became all red. I injected the same amount the next day but felt allright, no sickness and apparently smaller facial flushing as well.
    I started tanning after about 4 days (4 doses) in sunbed without any sun screens. I also increased the dose to 500mcg.
    Then I started tanning outdoors in the beach for several hours a day (with a lot of swimming so it's not like I spent hours in the sun). Still didn't use any sun screen and I can say that at the moment I am the most tanned I've ever been in my entire life and it's impossible for me to burn. I think I can spend all day in the sun without burning.
    I have stopped using it every day and switched to maintenance dose. Another thing I have noticed - I don't see any tan lines, seems like it tans every thing even though I am tanning in swimming shorts.

The only side effect I don't really like is new mole appearance and darkening of the freckles to the degree that they look like moles. Do they go back to normal after I stop using MT2?
    Last edited by Electgen; 7th June 2017 at 06:58 AM.
  2. #2 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    So, how long in total are you using Melanotan already? And what is your maintenance dose?

I have been doing 1-2 Melanotan courses a year for a couple of years already and that is enough to keep me tanned. Amazing drug.
  3. #3 7th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    So, how long in total are you using Melanotan already? And what is your maintenance dose?

I have been doing 1-2 Melanotan courses a year for a couple of years already and that is enough to keep me tanned. Amazing drug.
    I have been using it for 2 weeks and now switched to the maintenance dose of 250mcg twice a week.
  4. #4 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't worry, freckles do gradually go back to their original color after stopping MT.
  5. #5 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyI View Post
    Don't worry, freckles do gradually go back to their original color after stopping MT.
    That's correct! From my experience, they start to fade away after about 6 months since stopping and after about a year they are completely gone.
  6. #6 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Seems like it's working really well for you. Any chance you could PM me your source?