• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: moles from MT2?

1. #1 8th May 2017 
    Thanks

moles from MT2?

Hi There,

I have bought melanotan 2 and I plan to start my mt2 cycle soon. I'm skin type 2 and would like to finally achieve a nice bronze tan, melanotan 2 seems like the best tanning drug.

But what I'm worried about is the moles that alot of people with skin type 1/2 get from it. I already have some moles and really don't want more. I'm wondering if I'd get new moles if I used 500mcg every other day or not?

Another thing I'm curious about - if I get new moles on MT2, do they dissapear once I stop using melanotan 2? Or are they there permanently?
  2. #2 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    With dose of 500mcg every other day you shouldn't get alot of side effects. After you get to the desired color you can even lower dose to 500mcg 1-2 times a week.

Of course some moles could appear but often they are just freckles that get really dark while using melanotan2, after stopping they do fade away.

I don't have many moles but when I'm using melanotan 2 they do show up.. After stopping they disappear in about 5-6 months so no, they are not permanent.
  3. #3 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Speaking of moles.. have you guys heard about laser treatment to remove moles? Maybe some of you know how much does it cost in the UK?
  4. #4 8th May 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, people usually use much more melanotan 2 then they actually need. 250mcg every 3 days is all you need to achieve a good, healthy looking tan, you simply have to run it for longer period of time, that way you get much less side effects - sickness, flushing and moles. Also by taking less your tan looks more natural, you won't get that dirty/uneven tan look. Also when using smaller dose people won't ask you everyday how you got so brown and are you okay..

Don't really know how much it costs to remove them, is there a reason you ask? are you covered in them or what?