• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st May 2017 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 - organ donation

Hello, last summer was my first using melanotan 2, and I think the stuff is great. I literally still have slight tan lines and the last time I got real sun exposure / used m2 was early September! I just started dosing again in expectation of tanning soon since we're now entering may. My issue is a friend of mine has cancer and requires a liver transplant and many of our friends are going to visit the Dr and get screened to find a match for living donor. They simply remove a part of your liver and the rest supposedly grows back. When reading about the criteria for being a living donor there is mention that consuming illegal substances could disqualify you from being a donor. I assume they mean cocaine, heroine and the like, but do you think M2 use could be disqualifying? What if I'm a match in every way but the doctor is very strict and won't allow me? Should I even disclose the fact that i'm taking it? Thanks.
  2. #2 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello.

I am really sorry about your friend but I think that you should tell doctor that you've used it. Liver transplantation is a serious operation and you definitely don't want something to go wrong. I know that melanotan 2 might be hard on liver enzymes but to be honest, I don't know if the doctor will allow you but it's better to be safe then sorry. I didn't actually know that they can transplant only part of the liver. Good luck to you and your friend.
  3. #3 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I think you should let your doctor know to be on the safe side. Sorry to hear about your friend.