• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    I don't think that you would experience any issues with receiving Melanotan 2 if off course you don't order crazy amounts. Few vials for personal use won't cause you any problems as Melanotan 2 is not banned substance, while it is not approved for human use, it is allowed for research purposes. I am not from Norway but I have ordered Melanotan 2 countless of times to another EU country and never had any problems and no packages were stopped. You might have problems in importing it if you buy a lot because then customs will think that you are going to resell them.
    That makes sense. I've read that possesing mt2 is legal in Norway, but buying/selling is illegal. What country did you buy it in and from which site by the way?
  2. #22 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick_bateman View Post
    Hei, er i samme situasjon som dere. Er skintype 1 på Fitzpatrick skalaen selv, har sett på diverse sider etter en bra source for MT2. Har også lest at hvis pakken blir stoppet får man "postsperre" som gjør at all post som går til ditt navn etterpå blir sjekket, så det er noe å tenke på det også. Si ifra om dere finner en bra side å få kjøpt MT2, kommer til å gjøre det samme selv om jeg finner det.
    Lag bruker på roidboard, masse selgere med bra rykte og pakken blir sendt innriks og er på døra i løpet av noen dager. Pm hvis jeg skal anbefale noen selgere
  3. #23 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a question about m1. I'm using it but I'm confused about the "best" time to tan after injecting. How long is it effective after injecting? Should i inject and then tan right away, or in an hour or two hours? Thanks for your time!
  4. #24 16th July 2018 
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    If you stop using it then after a while your tan will disappear. You won't burn in the sun if you have good enough tan but once is goes away you will burn again.

Even though the tan goes away, I have noticed that even when I am off Melanotan 2 for 6+ months, I still look darker than I was before I ever used it. It feels like Melanotan 2 has changed my skin type permanently because it's easier for me to get a tan and I almost never burn in the sun.
    I agree with you. I used melanotan 2 for about 1 year and achieved and maintained quite a dark bronze color with ease. Considering I'm normally very pale and don't tan well or at all usually, this was amazing. Unfortunately over the course of the past year I have not been able to order/use melanotan 2 due to some life challenges I've been dealing with but have still maintained a slightly darker skin tone than what I would naturally have. Today I spent about 45 minutes outside doing some yard work and have very quickly and very easily gotten at least 3 shades darker in the sun without trying and without any burning/redness! This would have never occurred had I never used melanotan so I absolutely agree that this product must cause some permanent changes in our skin and I love it!
    Last edited by Hamburgey; 16th July 2018 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Emoji landed mid sentence rather than end of comment