• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th April 2016 
    Thanks

Travelling to America

Hi,

i'm travelling to America for 3 months over the Summer period, would it be best to take Melanotan as nasal spray to get through the airport, or possibly (if there is a way) to order some vials to be delivered to a post office in America?

Does anyone know if it is possible to order / rent a post box online before I travel there or the likelihood of getting through with Melanotan?

Thanks
  2. #2 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey there,

I was just recently traveling with melanotan myself. If you put the vials in your checked baggage you shouldn't have any problems at all getting them through. I went as far as to peel off the labels so I could claim it was vitamin b12 if searched, but I doubt a vial or two will set off any alarms

Safe travels!
  3. #3 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frogonthewall View Post
    Hey there,

I was just recently traveling with melanotan myself. If you put the vials in your checked baggage you shouldn't have any problems at all getting them through. I went as far as to peel off the labels so I could claim it was vitamin b12 if searched, but I doubt a vial or two will set off any alarms

Safe travels!

I am traveling to south east Europe this year from Northern Europe. Was wondering if i could take the needles for the trip with me along with the MT2 vials. I was hoping to put it all into checked baggage too. Do you thin taking needles will cause problems? They are Insulin type needles of course.
  4. #4 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I brought needles with me as well as MT2 and Bact water, all of it made it both in and out of the US no problems in checked baggage
  5. #5 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    thanks a lot! I think i'll just reconstitute it as a nasal spray just for peace of mind, or would it be best to reconstitute it when I'm there so it can be refrigerated straight away?
  6. #6 14th April 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are going to use nasal spray method it is not necessary to refrigerate. mtanon stated in his thread he did not refrigerate and carried it with him on his vacation, I have experienced the same thing with mine also no degradation. It may have something to do with the propylene glycol as it suspends the MTII in the solution.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastal GeorgiaGuy For This Useful Post:

King (17th April 2016)

8. #7 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm wondering the same for countries in Europe. Are there any countries where I should be extra cautious?
  9. #8 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Coastal GeorgiaGuy;39568]If you are going to use nasal spray method it is not necessary to refrigerate. mtanon stated in his thread he did not refrigerate and carried it with him on his vacation, I have experienced the same thing with mine also no degradation. It may have something to do with the propylene glycol as it suspends the MTII in the solution.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy[/QUOTE

Are you saying that you mix nasal spray with MT2? If so, how much of each? Do you mix the MT2 with sterile or bac water first? If you want to inject it, how would you do it? Would it be possible or would it be limited to nasal spray?
  10. #9 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that you will have any problems traveling with with melanotan 2 nasal spray. You would have problems if you traveled with syringes, but nasal spray should be fine. You can also send it to a reship address and PO box.