• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th April 2017 
    Thanks

melanotan storage

hello, yesterday I received my melanotan 2. but I'm not too sure on how to store it properly. some say that they must be stored in freezer but some say in the fridge, which one is correct?

and how long does it usually take to see improvement? I think I'm skin type 2 with dark hair, I took my first dose yesterday 500mcg and I'm thinking of dosing 500mcg every other day till I get to the desired color!
  2. #2 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I store my melanotan 2 in the fridge, even when it's not reconstituted. And it's definitely must be kept cool after reconstitution. Unmixed can be stored in the freezer as well but I don't have one. did you feel any side effects after your first injection? face flushing, sickness?
  3. #3 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    after the first injection of 500mcg I didn't felt any sickness, only face flushing. also it killed my appetite, I injected in the evening and woke up in the middle of night with a huge boner, couldn't fall a sleep so had to wake up my girlfriend lol, she wasn't too happy about it but helped me anyway

the only thing that worries me is I ordered it from across the seas and it took more then a week to arrive. has it degraded already because of not being kept cool?
  4. #4 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    how long does it usually take to see the tan from melanotan? i am going to use it every other day @ 500mcg and going to tan in sunbed 2 times a week.
  5. #5 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    after the first injection of 500mcg
    the only thing that worries me is I ordered it from across the seas and it took more then a week to arrive. has it degraded already because of not being kept cool?
    Don't worry, melanotan 2 is quite durable peptide, it would take much longer then a week to degrade melanotan 2 stored at room temperature. If it wasn't laying in the african sun then I'm sure it's fine.
  6. #6 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    how long does it usually take to see the tan from melanotan? i am going to use it every other day @ 500mcg and going to tan in sunbed 2 times a week.
    You should probably see improvements after 2nd or 3rd sunbed session.
  7. #7 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    After you mix it, keep it in the fridge. But the unmixed can be kept in the freezer or fridge, being kept in the freezer will extend it's shelf life.

I love melanotan 2 for erections, but it gives me too many freckles, so I use it only when I want that all night boner.
  8. #8 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    To be honest, I only use melanotan 2 while on post cycle therapy, I found it helps with acne and also without melanotan it's tough to get erection, but with melanotan - no problems
  9. #9 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have similar question, on monday I received my melanotan 2 and put it in the refrigerator, but now I read that unmixed must be stored in the freezer.
    I won't be home for another 3 days, will my melanotan 2 degrade? If yes, then I must think how to get home because I have 5 vials sitting in the fridge.
  10. #10 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I have similar question, on monday I received my melanotan 2 and put it in the refrigerator, but now I read that unmixed must be stored in the freezer.
    I won't be home for another 3 days, will my melanotan 2 degrade? If yes, then I must think how to get home because I have 5 vials sitting in the fridge.
    Melanotan 2 is okay when stored in the fridge in both - freeze dried powder and liquid form. I am pretty sure that freeze dried form will be good for years if kept in the fridge.