• Register

Thread: Tapatalk

1. #1 26th March 2017 
    Thanks

Talking Tapatalk

Hi all,

Does this forum support tapatalk?

Anyway...

I'm new to MT2 but have been researching for a while and decided to take the plunge.

I'm skin type I / II and I'll be using MT2 Via a nasal spray.

I've been told by my supplier to take 2 sprays / doses per day at around lunch time.

On here I have read about loading phases etc, is there any advice anyone can give me regarding this.

Thanks very much in advance, and help is greatly appreciated.

2. #2 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure about tapatalk because I don't use it

In my opinion you don't need to take Melanotan 2 everyday, before/after tanning is enough. Do you know how much mcg of mt2 there are in 1 spray?
  3. #3 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Loading phase is not really needed.. But to give you suggestions about doses we need to know how much melanotan 2 is in your sprays.. Do you know how many mg of melanotan 2 and how many ml of water there is in your spray?
  4. #4 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

I know its a 10ml glass bottle but no idea how much mt2 is in it as it came pre mixed. I have talked to friends who have used the same supplier and all only had good things to say about them.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the site, so I wont for now.

I started taking it at around 12 noon today, I done 2 squirts per nostril, letting each one dry before the next dose. Just a small amount of facial flushing and a really warm feeling.
    I was supplied with these instructions:

1-2 sprays evening before first sun bed or natural sun exposure and repeat daily or every other day for best results. Keep in a cool place.

I'm not using beds as I work overseas so natural sun is not a problem.

I have attached an image of the spray, although mine is in a clear glass bottle.
    Nasal Tan.jpg
    I blanked out the name as you can see. It says 99% purity on the bottle and also on the site. The site shows:

"Easy to use spray and tan natural sun or sunbeds no sickness or nausea like melanotan bulk deals avail email for more info shipped all over europe !!!PLEASE GO TO X1 BAR AND CHANGE TO X2 UP TO 100 FOR CHEAPER DEALS!!!!
    NEW XXTREME NASAL TANS 99% PURITY NEW DISPENSERS
    Get tan in couple days bye bye spray tan hello summer look
    ��Pale skinned
    ��Never tan
    ��No nausea
    ��Easy to use
    ��Long lasting all over tan
    ��Summer look in winter in 1-2 Sunbeds or natural sun.
    �� Tan that lasts weeks
    Simply sniff day or night before a Sunbed and repeat process every other "

I know I've probably been a bit nieve and stupid not finding out the mcg of the spray but I couldnt empty it out.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  5. #5 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention that I have had no appetite after taking this so far and I normally eat like a horse lol
  6. #6 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 01010011 View Post
    I forgot to mention that I have had no appetite after taking this so far and I normally eat like a horse lol
    That is one of the side effects, did you notice increased libido/erection side effect as well? Sounds like your melanotan 2 is good to go
  7. #7 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    That is one of the side effects, did you notice increased libido/erection side effect as well? Sounds like your melanotan 2 is good to go
    Hi @peptidenoob, no I have not noticed that yet, but when I have read that when using the nasal method because of how much less efficiet it is you may or may not see that side.
    I dont know how true that statement is as this is the first time I have used MT2.
  8. #8 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also keeping track of how many sprays I am doing so at the end I can work out the mcg / spray, a little backwards I know but it may help me for the next bottle lol
  9. #9 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi @peptidenoob, no I have not noticed that yet, but when I have read that when using the nasal method because of how much less efficiet it is you may or may not see that side.
    I dont know how true that statement is as this is the first time I have used MT2.
    Hey
    I haven't tried nasal spray and probably won't because I don't have any issues with injecting it subq and I love that boner side effect so much. But I am pretty interested how your first try with MT2 will go, so feel free to post your results
  10. #10 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Hey
    I haven't tried nasal spray and probably won't because I don't have any issues with injecting it subq and I love that boner side effect so much. But I am pretty interested how your first try with MT2 will go, so feel free to post your results
    I definatley will mate, don't get me wrong.... Thats one side effect I am egar to get hahaha
  11. #11 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I definatley will mate, don't get me wrong.... Thats one side effect I am egar to get hahaha
    I am also curious about your nasal spray results because I want to give melanotan 2 to my girlfriend but knowing her, she will never allow me to inject something in her lol. So keep us posted, thanks mate
  12. #12 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Will do Fabio, I'm the same with injections so if the nasal spray works it will be great news for me.
  13. The Following User Says Thank You to 01010011 For This Useful Post:

JSmith (29th March 2017)

14. #13 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    OK here is a quick update...

So far freckles have darkened slightly, but that may just be in my mind.
    Not had much direct sunlight as I work in an office and I dont use beds, getting little bits but not as much as I would like.
    My uvula (dangly bit from the roof of your mouth) got quite sore and now my throat is really sore to the point thats its quite painful to swallow so I have had a few days off it to try and give it chance to calm down a bit, not sure if is related to the mt2 but normally I never get it so just assuming.

I have been keeping a log:

Untitled.jpg

As you can see I've been taking T5's to help with my diet so just ignore them lol
    Last edited by 01010011; 4th April 2017 at 03:46 PM.
  15. #14 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    OK here is a quick update...

So far freckles have darkened slightly, but that may just be in my mind.
    Not had much direct sunlight as I work in an office and I dont use beds, getting little bits but not as much as I would like.
    My uvula (dangly bit from the roof of your mouth) got quite sore and now my throat is really sore to the point thats its quite painful to swallow so I have had a few days off it to try and give it chance to calm down a bit, not sure if is related to the mt2 but normally I never get it so just assuming.

I have been keeping a log:

Untitled.jpg

As you can see I've been taking T5's to help with my diet so just ignore them lol
    What you want to achieve with melanotan? It's hard for me to understand why you use it and don't go to sunbeds, you need exposure to uv if you want to achieve nice tan..
  16. #15 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I work in Africa mate so I use the sun rather than beds.
    I work in our head office here so I get the sun on my lunch time really.
  17. #16 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I work in Africa mate so I use the sun rather than beds.
    I work in our head office here so I get the sun on my lunch time really.
    OH, gotcha mate.. I don't know why but I thought that you live in Ireland
  18. #17 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Ha no mate, I'm actually from Middlesbrough but work on rotation in Africa.