• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th March 2017 
    Thanks

Question My Melanotan 2 seems to be expired. Is it safe to use? Or just not as effective?

Hi, I have melanotan 2 that I bought in 2014. I've kept it in the freezer ever since. I still have 2 vials left (20 mgs). Since I'm fairly desperate and type 1 and going to another country for an early summer holiday, and only have a few weeks to go, I am wondering if it's okay to use it. I'm not keen on ordering a new shipment as 1) I can't really afford it at this time and 2) it takes too much time to ship.
    If anyone has any experience with expired melanotan 2, I would be very appreciative for any info.

I realize it may not be as potent, since it expired last year. But since it's been in the freezer the entire time, wrapped up. I'm wondering whether it's at least SAFE. Or whether there's any documentation on it being unsafe after its expiration date.

Thank you so much.
  2. #2 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It is totally ok to use it. It wasn't mixed with bac water right? Because powder can be stored in freezer for 4 years without any potency loss!
  3. #3 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    No, I've never mixed it, so it's in powder form. I read in so many places that it expires after 24 months (also says so on the bottle that it was supposed to expire in 2016). Where does the 4 year number come from, do you know? I've only seen it on the forum here. But 24 months in a lot of other places.

Thanks for the reply!