• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 13th March 2017 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 flushing

Hi all,
    I have used melanotan2 for more than a year. Not too long ago had a pause for around three months. Have just started using it again and I am finding it is making me flush every time. This peptide is insane I can keep a fantastic golden color with 250mcg shots every five days. When I first tried it I had people questioning me if I was aborigine that I went so black. I am a skin type 2. My real question is do all of you have this flushing problem? And how much bacteriostatic water do you put in your 10mg vials? Thanks fellas.
  2. #2 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I actually just did my 1st pin. Starting at 250mcg per day to prevent sides. I can feel that my face is getting hot and becoming reddish as we talk. Cannot really assist you with your problem because I started it just now, but I mixed my 10mg melanotan 2 with 1ml of bacteriostatic water. Did you go to the tanning bed when you were using it?
  3. #3 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivien View Post
    I actually just did my 1st pin. Starting at 250mcg per day to prevent sides. I can feel that my face is getting hot and becoming reddish as we talk. Cannot really assist you with your problem because I started it just now, but I mixed my 10mg melanotan 2 with 1ml of bacteriostatic water. Did you go to the tanning bed when you were using it?
    Hey, yes here and there. You will come out of sunbed african so beware. However sunlight is a lot more efficient I find specially on the legs. If you use sunbeds then be sure to cover up your face because it will go black before the rest of your body. I learn't this the hard way...
  4. #4 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes I always used to get the flushing and hot/feverous sensation. It'll disappear after some time of constant dosing and go back when starting backup after longer pause. Mix it with 1-2 milliliter of bacteriostatic water.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivien View Post
    I am sure you know this, but Melanotan 2 isn't going to work without some amount of Ultraviolet exposure.
  5. #5 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've had the negative sides differ from vial to vial aswell. Some lots produces more sickness or flushing while some other won't give any of this. However all of them always get me tanned.
  6. #6 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dozwell View Post
    Hey, yes here and there. You will come out of sunbed african so beware. However sunlight is a lot more efficient I find specially on the legs. If you use sunbeds then be sure to cover up your face because it will go black before the rest of your body. I learn't this the hard way...
    Really? Damn I don't want to get that dark haha. How did you dose it for your first 2 weeks?
  7. #7 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    How long does everyone usually use Melanotan 2 before become really dark? I want to pick up some tan before summertime comes back, I am thinking to run just 250mcg-500mcg per day.
  8. #8 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    How long does everyone usually use Melanotan 2 before become really dark? I want to pick up some tan before summertime comes back, I am thinking to run just 250mcg-500mcg per day.
    You only really should inject it once weekly followed by tanning either on sunbed or outdoors. You'll be dark in a couple weeks. I noticed dosing too frequently (everyday) produces more freckles and such coming out instead of a constant tan. Melanotan 2 doesn't really have to be loaded everyday for a week or something similar to that.
  9. #9 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    You only really should inject it once weekly followed by tanning either on sunbed or outdoors. You'll be dark in a couple weeks. I noticed dosing too frequently (everyday) produces more freckles and such coming out instead of a constant tan. Melanotan 2 doesn't really have to be loaded everyday for a week or something similar to that.
    Oh? I thought that it needs to be injected daily, how would you dose it if you did only once per week?
  10. #10 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I did every day dosing when I first started using it. If you've got any sun damage or freckles/moles these will come-out 1st!

I learned the strategy of using maybe once or twice per week followed by suntanning from a expert on different forum. I started that method and it worked well and I became really dark after a few months. At first if your goal is to get darker quicker do 250mcg two or maybe three times per week for 2 weeks and find out how you react.

You can increase to 500mcg if you want to but more sickness and nausea might come in to play. Taking close to bedtime might help because you will sleep thru the nausea phase.
    Last edited by hulk; 13th March 2017 at 03:19 PM.
  11. #11 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    You can increase to 500mcg if you want to but more sickness and nausea might come in to play. Taking close to bedtime might help because you will sleep thru the nausea phase.
    But it might be hard to sleep if you don't have your partner next to you because of boner you get.
  12. #12 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Lots of people inject daily for up to 2 weeks to get to their desired tan, and then switch to twice a week or so pins. Most will begin at 250mcg or 500mcg and after that see how it works on them.
  13. #13 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    there is two phases the loading phase in which you dose every day or every other day (depending on your tolerance to the sides) coupled with light uv exposure 2-3 times a week.
    once you have achieved your desired skin tone you only need to top this varies from person to person and depends on the depth of your desired tan.
  14. #14 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal O'Tan View Post
    there is two phases the loading phase in which you dose every day or every other day (depending on your tolerance to the sides) coupled with light uv exposure 2-3 times a week.
    once you have achieved your desired skin tone you only need to top this varies from person to person and depends on the depth of your desired tan.
    I never did the loading phase, just used my melanotan 2 right before sunbed tanning and achieved this nice golden color tan in less then 2 months. If you want to achieve results faster then you can do the loading phase but it may come with more side effects as well. But I think that it's not necessary.
  15. #15 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    When I first started I used 125mcg daily for the 1st few days, then I increased it to 250mcg for a few days. Then to 500mcg before tanning. Some people stop there, but other people may increase it to 1mg.
  16. #16 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am on this product, started a week ago. I got a friend who sells melanotan 2 and he showed me a method to take it nasally so it is much less awkward then pinning and it has been doing great job. And I get it totally free. Also I didn't experience much of the flushing
  17. #17 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    I am on this product, started a week ago. I got a friend who sells melanotan 2 and he showed me a method to take it nasally so it is much less awkward then pinning and it has been doing great job. And I get it totally free. Also I didn't experience much of the flushing
    You are snorting Melanotan 2? I thought that it only can be injected..
  18. #18 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dozwell View Post
    You are snorting Melanotan 2? I thought that it only can be injected..
    Yes, my friend that sells MTII tells women how to use it in this way since they fear so much of injecting and it still works okay however you will need more than when injecting it so it's more cost effective to inject it, I get it free so I don't mind.

Empty a saline nose spray, put 10 ml of sterile water inside and reconstitute your Melanotan2 with 1 ml of sterile water and then put it inside the bottle with a syringe. Then have 2 sprays in each nostril for 7 days then just two times a week afterwards.. It's alot less accurate and more wasteful but if you don't like injecting then that's another way to take it
  19. #19 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this with us!!
  20. #20 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    Yes, my friend that sells MTII tells women how to use it in this way since they fear so much of injecting and it still works okay however you will need more than when injecting it so it's more cost effective to inject it, I get it free so I don't mind.

Empty a saline nose spray, put 10 ml of sterile water inside and reconstitute your Melanotan2 with 1 ml of sterile water and then put it inside the bottle with a syringe. Then have 2 sprays in each nostril for 7 days then just two times a week afterwards.. It's alot less accurate and more wasteful but if you don't like injecting then that's another way to take it
    This truly is good information. I want my wife to start using it but she will never touch a syringe or let me inject her. I just need to find out how to dose it properly in nasal spray.
    Last edited by click_me; 15th March 2017 at 01:00 PM.