• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th March 2017 
    Thanks

Question New freckles or light freckles darkening

I have experience with older batches from many years ago. They def worked BUT I did see a major increase in freckles and moles. And they kind of stayed.. some have faded back over the years.
    SO what I'm asking is, are the newer 2017 batches "improved", and less likely to cause that side effect of moles / freckles darkening? Or if I had that happen before .. will it most likely happen again?
  2. #2 9th March 2017 
    Thanks
    As far as i know it has nothing to do with peptide quality, you take too much too fast, melatonin builds up too quickly in your skin which result in new moles forming.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mediaffi For This Useful Post:

Mal O'Tan (10th March 2017)

4. #3 9th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Also depends on person, i never ever got new moles even when running crazy doses <- - when i say this i actually mean i have not noticed any new appearing, i may have somewhere i didn't notice. I think if you have many moles to start with then you are likely to get more, if you are skin type one really white you will notice even smallest one popin' out
  5. #4 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmarco View Post
    I have experience with older batches from many years ago. They def worked BUT I did see a major increase in freckles and moles. And they kind of stayed.. some have faded back over the years.
    SO what I'm asking is, are the newer 2017 batches "improved", and less likely to cause that side effect of moles / freckles darkening? Or if I had that happen before .. will it most likely happen again?
    Batches can't be improved, it either is pure melanotan 2 or it isn't. And I have to agree with above poster, you used too much melanotan. I get moles as well when I go over 1mg doses.
    Last edited by David; 13th March 2017 at 02:45 PM.